Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Ryan will be the 4th best qb in the nfc south next year

120 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

discuss

Posted · Report post

I agree.

Posted · Report post

i would take josh freeman and matt moore over ryan in a damn second

Posted · Report post

In all seriousness though, why Freeman over Ryan?

Other than the obvious stare down tendencies of Ryan.

Posted · Report post

Freeman is a physical monster with a huge ceiling and showed lot's of progress towards the end of the year, with a middling supporting cast.

ryan's rookie year is as good as he'll ever be, and that's only if he doesn't keep regressing.

Posted · Report post

Count backup QBs and he might be 5th

Posted · Report post

Falcons assistant head coach/quarterbacks Bill Musgrave attributes Matt Ryan's mid-season slump to "nagging injuries" in both his upper and lower body.

"He worked through them and he finished strong," said Musgrave, who expects play-caller Mike Mularkey to "attack and exploit" defenses through the air in 2010. Ryan is a fine bounce-back candidate and an ideal "buy" in Dynasty leagues this offseason. Feb. 18 - 10:39 am et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=4637&line=167804&spln=1

No Bill i think it's because he sucks and he throws like a girl

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

lol I remember Falcon fans vehemently arguing that he was/should have been a serious contender for league MVP in his rookie year.

Posted · Report post

Haha, hilarious thread. Good stuff fellas. At least he can solidify himself as the starter of an NFL franchise at this point, unlike a pair of QB's in the Carolina's.

Posted · Report post

Haha, hilarious thread. Good stuff fellas. At least he can solidify himself as the starter of an NFL franchise at this point, unlike a pair of QB's in the Carolina's.

Yeah we certainly don't have anyone on this team who could throw for 3000ish yards and a 1.5:1 TD/INT ratio.

Posted · Report post

Yeah we certainly don't have anyone on this team who could throw for 3000ish yards and a 1.5:1 TD/INT ratio.

TDS

INT

YDS

RTG

Who's numbers are those again? Matt Ryan played in 2 games more than Delhomme and threw 22 TD's and 14 INT's. I wouldn't talk too much about QB's.

Posted · Report post

TDS

INT

YDS

RTG

Who's numbers are those again? Matt Ryan played in 2 games more than Delhomme and threw 22 TD's and 14 INT's. I wouldn't talk too much about QB's.

Obviously I wasn't talking about Jake Delhomme you unforgivably stupid fug. Were you just itching to post his statline that bad or something?