Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Ryan will be the 4th best qb in the nfc south next year

121 posts in this topic

Posted

lol ...I remember that same year Panther fans vehemently arguing that Jake was going to be the MVP. You have probably forgotten that though.

Yeah I highly doubt that actually happened almost fanbase-wide like it did with the Falcons that year, but let me be the first to say that those people, should/did they exist, are/were fuging retards.

You are right in that I don't remember that happening, however. I think it's because it either didn't happen or was very isolated, but if you can find threads about it or something then I'd change my mind.

Posted

lol ...I remember that same year Panther fans vehemently arguing that Jake was going to be the MVP. You have probably forgotten that though.

JD17 does not speak for our entire fanbase.

Posted

discuss

That there is no way in hell this happens. Josh Freeman throws 10 TDs, and 18 picks and he's some athletic god. I don't give a damn if he's 7'5 350lbs and can throw through a brick wall. He wasn't impressive at Kansas State in the lackluster big 12 and he's not been impressive at Tampa Bay either.

Matt Moore may prove to be a very capable QB but it's gonna take more than 5 games(according to NFL.com) to prove that.

Ryan's only problem is interceptions. But until he goes all Brett Favre on us I think we can live with it. Like it or not he IS the second best QB in this division until proven otherwise. Year 3 for him will be very telling.

Posted

It's pretty naive to judge Ryan right now. But he definitely has not proven to be a god send and I am definitely not scared of him.

Posted

if you really think that backup Matt Moore or Josh Freeman is better than Matt Ryan you should grab 10 bucks and go to nearest street corner to get your fix of crack....wow

Posted

And still you all avoid the fact that Matt Moore sat and learned for 2 and a half seasons and Matt Ryan was thrown into the fire immediately.

And when Matt Ryan threw that TD against the Lions, they were 4-0! ...in the preseason.

Posted

And when Matt Ryan threw that TD against the Lions, they were 4-0! ...in the preseason.

Attn: Falcons fans

If you ever wondered why everyone that you meet charcterizes your fanbase as nincompoops on the level of the Simpsons' "Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel" I present to you logic from Falcons super fan "DemBirds".

Posted

If you ever wondered why everyone that you meet charcterizes your fanbase as nincompoops on the level of the Simpsons' "Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel" I present to you logic from Falcons super fan "DemBirds".

You give the rest of us some slack and we'll excuse Fiz, deal?

Posted

...but...but...but... the Lions were UNDEFEATED IN THE PRESEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Posted

And still you all avoid the fact that Matt Moore sat and learned for 2 and a half seasons and Matt Ryan was thrown into the fire immediately.

who gives a poo about being thrown into a fire. if there's one team in the recent years i want to put a fresh rookie qb against, its the fugin 0-16 lions.

and michael bishop was put in against the Colts who were very good that year. GOAT GOAT GOAT!

Posted

Clearly I was fuging joking.

If you want to put his numbers up against a SLIGHTLY better team than the Lions, he threw 3 TD's in the first half against the Panthers last season.

Posted

The one thing that is clear....it appears that there are 4 very good starting QB's in the NFC South next year. Well, that assumes Delhomme stays the fug off the field.