119 replies to this topic

#31 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:46 PM

And when Matt Ryan threw that TD against the Lions, they were 4-0! ...in the preseason.

Attn: Falcons fans

If you ever wondered why everyone that you meet charcterizes your fanbase as nincompoops on the level of the Simpsons' "Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel" I present to you logic from Falcons super fan "DemBirds".

#32 theDIRTYcode

theDIRTYcode

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:01 PM

If you ever wondered why everyone that you meet charcterizes your fanbase as nincompoops on the level of the Simpsons' "Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel" I present to you logic from Falcons super fan "DemBirds".

You give the rest of us some slack and we'll excuse Fiz, deal?

#33 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,731 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

...but...but...but... the Lions were UNDEFEATED IN THE PRESEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

#34 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

And still you all avoid the fact that Matt Moore sat and learned for 2 and a half seasons and Matt Ryan was thrown into the fire immediately.

And when Matt Ryan threw that TD against the Lions, they were 4-0! ...in the preseason.

who gives a poo about being thrown into a fire. if there's one team in the recent years i want to put a fresh rookie qb against, its the fugin 0-16 lions.

and michael bishop was put in against the Colts who were very good that year. GOAT GOAT GOAT!

#35 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:53 AM

Clearly I was fuging joking.

If you want to put his numbers up against a SLIGHTLY better team than the Lions, he threw 3 TD's in the first half against the Panthers last season.

#36 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:29 AM

The one thing that is clear....it appears that there are 4 very good starting QB's in the NFC South next year. Well, that assumes Delhomme stays the fug off the field.

#37 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:21 PM

Clearly I was fuging joking.

If you want to put his numbers up against a SLIGHTLY better team than the Lions, he threw 3 TD's in the first half against the Panthers last season.

after years of hearing Falcon fans say complete bullshit, i cant tell whenever you all are joking anymore.

and hahaha, a team "slightly better than the lions" beat your fuging asses the last time they played. now thats funny!

#38 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:50 AM

after years of hearing Falcon fans say complete bullpoo, i cant tell whenever you all are joking anymore.

and hahaha, a team "slightly better than the lions" beat your fuging asses the last time they played. now thats funny!

If you recall Michael Turner was on pace for over 200 yards against the Panthers in the second meeting, had he not been injured, there would have been a season sweep. But hey, he was, and there wasn't one.

#39 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:13 AM

If you recall Michael Turner was on pace for over 200 yards against the Panthers in the second meeting, had he not been injured, there would have been a season sweep. But hey, he was, and there wasn't one.

Genius.

#40 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:51 AM

You were lucky that Michael Turner even made it that far into the season. And you want to talk about injuries in that game, our all pro left tackle broke his ankle in the 2nd quarter and y'all still couldn't stop Jake freaking Delhomme from having his best game of the season, the only one in which his QB rating was over 100.

#41 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,900 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:57 AM

Putting up huge rushing numbers doesn't always mean an automatic victory. Also, Matt Ryan chucking picks and throwing behind his receivers all day didn't help.

Edited by london67, 24 February 2010 - 10:59 AM.

#42 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:11 AM

Putting up huge rushing numbers doesn't always mean an automatic victory. Also, Matt Ryan chucking picks and throwing behind his receivers all day didn't help.

The Falcons were also down 14-3 when Turner got hurt.

#43 JoCoLoco

JoCoLoco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:39 PM

Any time we play the Falcons and Ryan is on the field, just put in Sherrod Martin. Problem solved.

#44 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

You were lucky that Michael Turner even made it that far into the season. And you want to talk about injuries in that game, our all pro left tackle broke his ankle in the 2nd quarter and y'all still couldn't stop Jake freaking Delhomme from having his best game of the season, the only one in which his QB rating was over 100.

You ain't lying right there, our pass rush has been atrocious against Delhomme the last 2 years. Even when Abraham was on his tear in '08, I don't think he got to Delhomme, Fox learned how to scheme for him it seems, after '06 when he was up in Delhomme's guts all day long.

The Falcons were also down 14-3 when Turner got hurt.

WTF? No facts in Smack!

#45 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

matt ryan blows qtiyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.