Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Family Guy actress re: Palin

69 posts in this topic

Posted

But what does Cosmo have to say about her?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I think that's kinda low. But the fact that she criticizes the left when they use the word then defends the right when they do the same thing shows me she isn't above using it to her advantage depending on the situation.

Because Sarah is a defender of the clan, not a defender of the faith. Everything she says is worthless.

Posted

sarah-palin-babies-lies-scandal.jpg

just sayin.

That's a family photo from what I remember.

Go after Palin herself. Leave the baby out of it. This isn't rocket science. The lazy minded libs have to resort to going back to their junior high roots and imbecile behavior.

Attack the woman and her platform(shoes) and what she supposedly stands for.

Posted

she named the baby after its Down Syndrome for fug sake. that's all he is to her.

Posted

That's a family photo from what I remember.

Go after Palin herself. Leave the baby out of it. This isn't rocket science. The lazy minded libs have to resort to going back to their junior high roots and imbecile behavior.

Attack the woman and her platform(shoes) and what she supposedly stands for.

that's 100% not a family photo.

Posted

On a stage when you are running for office is pimping, Downs Syndrome or not. It's kissing babies. Everything like that is calculated and planned.

Shes not unique or evil for doing it, but when you put your kids on stage while running for office, don't complain when the media notices it.

OK

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/1046320,CST-NWS-family09.article

Posted

How old is her baby with down syndrome?

Posted

He will be two very soon

Posted

All her haters have to do is just focus on her. Bringing the kid up at any level is a douche move.

Gee. I wonder why a grandmother would want a pic taken of her and her grandkid? The audacity of that woman.

And the zombies will say, yeah but she is marching her kid out in public and palming him by the head while she runs on the treadmill.

Focus on the adult and the policies.

Posted

The people bringing up the fact that the kid is a photo op meant to tug on sympathy strings are correct... and it isn't the kid's fault...

Everything the woman says is poo... Is that enough for focusing on her policies?

Posted

how about she had a kid when she was fuging 44 years old when the chances of it having Down Syndrome are like 150%. and then named the kid after his disease. and then uses him as a political tool to attack her enemies but excuse her friends.

it sounds to me like she had the kid in the first place to help her career.

Posted

prone to hyperbole much?