Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith: Can't Be Touched

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it.

Posted

Awesome video dude....it makes me kinda sad though to watch those highlights, Smitty deserves better QB play than what he has had the past few years. He should be putting up Hall of Fame numbers every season, but instead he has to struggle to get to 1000 yards.

tl;dr Jake Delhomme sucks horse cock.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome video man. Big time props to you... I hope Smitty can keep his game going for a couple more years!

Posted

I know man. And thanks to the both of you.

Posted

I have seen Smitty vids before, and I like them all (including yours).

What I haven't seen too much of is a D. Will, J-Stew and/or Pep Vid.

Get on it, dude! Might want to do that Pep Vid real soon though...

Posted

Don't make a Pep video.. He'll be reppin' a different team soon.

Posted

Maybe after he leaves I'll do a Peps tribute, thanking him for all the good things he's done in Carolina.

Posted

Maybe after he leaves I'll do a Peps tribute, thanking him for all the good things he's done in Carolina.

That would be cool.

I am sure the backwards ass , crass, no class contingent would do their best to belittle your efforts.

Posted

That would be cool.

I am sure the backwards ass , crass, no class contingent would do their best to belittle your efforts.

I figure people will be like "Boo. He left us. We hate him. Blah blah blah." But maybe some day they'll realize that if Peps was never here, our team wouldn't have been as good as it has been in years past.

Posted

That's a good idea. It would be rough watching though, I'm going to miss Pep. :(

Posted

I know. I just wish he'd retire a Panther.

Posted

Smitty is featured on an NFL Network program titled "Renegade". I don't know how long it's been out but it's been on a few times this past week. It's an interesting piece to say the least. Jake is featured in the episode a bit also.