Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gamble...

38 posts in this topic

Posted

...sucks slightly less than Ken Lucas does.

Posted

If they could catch they would be receivers rather than DBs.

Totally false, rofl shows how much you know. There are TONS of DB's in any facet of football with great hand skills.

Simply covering a receiver is only a part of what being a DB is.

Just like catching the ball is only a part of what being a receiver is.

You can have the best hands in the world, but if you can't get open or run good routes it really won't mean much.

But please continue being ignorant.

Posted

Gamble's decision makin' skills are much better than Ken Lucas ..4 sho'.

Posted

EVERYONE needs to step it up. this is the playoffs. go hard or go home.

Posted

The only reason I say this is because he was playing lights out before the ATL game that we lost. After that game he got beat by the likes of Dominik Hixon...I mean that just shouldn't happen to a top 5 corner in the league. He needs to be the leader in that secondary and lead by example..

Posted

gamble has played well for peanuts and he's already earned his big paycheck

lucas on the other hand has been getting picked on and hasn't earned anything close to his very lucrative salary

Posted

lucas needs to blow out his acl during the bye

that's a pretty dumb thing to say.

Posted

Gamble's decision makin' skills are much better than Ken Lucas ..4 sho'.

you know, a couple of years ago a statement like this would be unfathomable... crazy how true it appears today.

Posted

I will be satisfied if our front 7 step it up against the run.

...and interior pressure on the pass.

Posted

If they could catch they would be receivers rather than DBs.

True enough. IMO, the intereptions are nice to have, but the main thing is to cover. To many times, corners and safeties will go for the int when they should just knock it down.

Posted

The only reason I say this is because he was playing lights out before the ATL game that we lost. After that game he got beat by the likes of Dominik Hixon...I mean that just shouldn't happen to a top 5 corner in the league. He needs to be the leader in that secondary and lead by example..

If i recall correctly, he got beat when Eli escaped from pressure and slung it downfield. Had there been the easy sack, it wouldn't have been an issue. We've been banged up on the d-line too much as of late, for gamble, i think any drop off in production is because of the d-line. However, lucas has been picked on before all of this. Gamble goes as far as our pass rush. If anything needs to be improved it should be that.

Posted

Okay, our pass rush ranks 9th in the league. above teams like Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta....so for the last time, our secondary's recent incompetence isn't related to our flippin pass rush