Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

Gilyard !!!

#17 beasonfanclub

beasonfanclub

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:20 PM

Look for Andre Roberts name to pop up. Played at the Citadel but had an impressive Senior Bowl week. Plus he's a local kid; and went to a military school. So should have his attitude straight.

As A grad of The Citadel, nothing would thrill me more than for us to get Andre. Watched him do alot of great things for the last 4 years but he is also a great kid --- graduated from The Citadel in Dec (3 1/2 years) and held high leadership rank within the Corps of Cadets. although he is slightly built, he only missed 4 games to a high ankle sprain in his career --- i think he can definately make his mark as a returner (both KO and punts) and be a good slot receiver...did not see his numbers from the combine today, so don't know where his 40 time stacks up, etc.

#18 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,132 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

I think if we go after a defensive player in the 2nd (pending any trades, etc.), I would try to nab Carlton Mitchell out of South Florida. 6'4, 212 lbs with a 4.45 40 time. He could be a stud.

#19 Glenn07

Glenn07

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

Golden Tate probably will be gone by the time we get our first pick...I think Jacoby Ford could be the answer to two of our prayers! He was a stud kick returner at Clemson and would have put up bigger numbers, but he split time on returns with CJ Spiller. He could become a number two reciever...at worst a number three. Can you imagine having two Steve Smiths on the field at the same time?

#20 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,417 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:52 PM

The Panthers and Bucs are both very interested in his Long guy from Louisville... not sure if it's a smoke screen or not.

#21 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:01 PM

I think Mardy Gilyard is the only guy we can draft in the 2nd and get our money's worth.

In the 3rd Taylor Price, Carlton Mitchell, and Demaryius Thomas are the only good value.

I would like to trade down and get two WR's. Sign Moose back with Jarrett as a wild card. Draft one WR that can return and one pure WR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com