#4 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

And I thought Harris the only musician for the Panthers. :P

I do remeber when he signed on his contract after we drafted him, the Observer did an article about him. It show a pic of him with his mom & another of him with his piano in his new condo in Charlotte. No surprise to see the video of him playing the piano there.

#5 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,138 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

The really religious athletes always crack me up. After every win they thank God, after every loss they blame themselves. If you really think God rules over everything shouldn't he take blame for the losses too. Like hey, we had that game won until Jesus made me fumble.

#6 Ccat

Ccat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:55 PM

The really religious athletes always crack me up. After every win they thank God, after every loss they blame themselves. If you really think God rules over everything shouldn't he take blame for the losses too. Like hey, we had that game won until Jesus made me fumble.

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I don't thank God for the win. Most of the religious athletes I know, including myself, thank God for our focus, talent, etc. And even after we lose, we still thank God for allowing us the opportunity in our lives to play a game that so many people don't get to enjoy.

#7 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:05 PM

Oh, hey, I've listened to George Carlin's stand-up too!

#8 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,826 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:06 PM

no because that would be determinism, which is at odds with free will... try again

#9 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,138 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:07 PM

Oh, hey, I've listened to George Carlin's stand-up too!

Is that who it was? I thought it was pretty funny anyway.

EDIT: Damn these people are awesome at taking jokes.

#10 err456

err456

err456

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

well i can't speak for everyone, but i don't thank god for the win. Most of the religious athletes i know, including myself, thank god for our focus, talent, etc. And even after we lose, we still thank god for allowing us the opportunity in our lives to play a game that so many people don't get to enjoy.

amem!

#11 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:25 PM

Mmm... this might not end nicely.

:boxing_smiley:

#12 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:45 PM

I hope Stewart does well after his career is over. And by "well" I mean I hope he doesn't blow all of his savings on a failed record label. It's always so sad hearing about great players going broke.

#13 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

Athletes like J Stew have God-given talent and its wonderful to hear him Praise Our Father who Art in Heaven! :hurray:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com