Photo
- - - - -

I was mixed about Muhsin, but this makes me thing we should bring him back...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#21 guyinchesapeake

guyinchesapeake

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:22 PM

I have never had a problem with Moose staying around as a number 3 or lower WR, but he can't go deep anymore, and he is a hundred and seventeen, or so. Years, that is. With a QB who can spread the ball around, who knows? Lots of unknowns out there, I've always believed that it's better to deal with the devil you know than the one you don't!

#22 Bigdaddy8523

Bigdaddy8523

NewVeteranMember

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

We should keep Moose cause we never know about Free Agents and Honestly he has been our no 2 because nobody else has had the heart or nuts to step up.

#23 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:30 PM

I hope Moose plays and has a standout year just to prove that he is a legit receiver still.

#24 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:57 AM

Did you even read the whole article? "Poor passes were taken out of the equation to show only the hands of the receiver". Pay attention please.

No as matter of fact I didnt' since there is a Nexus One Add covering half of it up.

However if you don't think the rhythm and WR's being insync with QB has an effect on catch %(good pass or not) then your fooling yourself.

Now does this really mean anything? no. Just saying... saying Steve Smith or X reciever could be higher on this list given different factors Thus the stats are misleading.

controversly when it all comes down to it the bad passes really weed out the better recievers... BETTER HANDS. A guy who catches just about everything thats on target is good.... but a guy who can get alot of the others is better.