Photo
- - - - -

Falcons- The most hated team in the south?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:22 PM

I will admit it. Panthers and Bucs are two tough teams. One will win the division, the other will be one of the wild cards. I dislike them both because of division foes, but no real hate. But man, I HATE the garbage Falclowns! Best win of the year! Who else is happy the dirty birds went down in flames today?

#2 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,476 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:27 PM

Happy, yes.
Hate 'em, yes. (The most)
Mainly it's their fans.
But if the Saints and Falcons records were reversed before today, I'd be happy the other way around.

#3 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:42 PM

If we were talking about the Vick-led Falcons, this wouldn't even be a question.

But frankly, I admire what Mike Smith has done with the franchise. I've got to say I don't really hate any of our divisional foes, save, of course, for game day. And that doesn't mean I want to see them do well, really, either.

It's just I don't have the same hatred for them as I do teams like the Cowboys and Patriots.

#4 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:54 PM

You're a fuging Saints fan. Somehow, you guys let a hurricane turn your dome into a rape den. The fug outta here.....

#5 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:28 PM

You're a f*cking Saints fan. Somehow, you guys let a hurricane turn your dome into a rape den. The f*ck outta here.....

Yes, I am a Saints fan. We raped your crappy team today. I will rape you, and you will like it. And bye the way, you are voted down as moderator on this board. But you may make a good shoe-shine boy!

#6 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,476 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:46 PM

Yes, I am a Saints fan. We raped your crappy team today. I will rape you, and you will like it. And bye the way, you are voted down as moderator on this board. But you may make a good shoe-shine boy!

True, but that's not what he usually is doing on his knees.

#7 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:57 AM

Personally, I have a completely unhealthy hatred of the Bucs. Obviously I dislike Atlanta and New Orleans. But for me the Bucs are by far my most hated team.

#8 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,407 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:10 AM

I hate the Bucs, sure but just cause they're good. I generally really like Buc fans though.

I could agree I hate the Foulcnts the most. They haveone of the worst fanbases in the NFL.

The Aint's are more like an annoying kid brother.

#9 DeathFromAbove

DeathFromAbove

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:07 AM

Delhommo, if you like Bucs fans then you clearly haven't been down to RayJay to see a bunch of grumpy old men HOWLING for flags on EVERY SINGLE PLAY that doesn't go the Bucs way...it's really annoying!

Since Carolina fans don't travel it's no surprise.

#10 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,296 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:28 AM

Delhommo, if you like Bucs fans then you clearly haven't been down to RayJay to see a bunch of grumpy old men HOWLING for flags on EVERY SINGLE PLAY that doesn't go the Bucs way...it's really annoying!

Since Carolina fans don't travel it's no surprise.

One thing that confuses the hell out of me is Falcons fans acting like they've got Lambeau of the South down there in Atlanta and that they take over opposing stadiums like the Steelers or Cowboys. I only saw a fraction of the usual Falcons fans down in Charlotte for the game in 2007 and at least half were Vick jersey wearing bozos.

Your fanbase is just as milquetoast and tepid as you claim Carolina's to be-marginally better at best.

#11 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,692 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:12 AM

One thing that confuses the hell out of me is Falcons fans acting like they've got Lambeau of the South down there in Atlanta and that they take over opposing stadiums like the Steelers or Cowboys. I only saw a fraction of the usual Falcons fans down in Charlotte for the game in 2007 and at least half were Vick jersey wearing bozos.

Your fanbase is just as milquetoast and tepid as you claim Carolina's to be-marginally better at best.

ten bucks says you're the first person to use the word milquetoast on this board.

#12 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,296 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

ten bucks says you're the first person to use the word milquetoast on this board.

Saw someone using it on the pre-hax0red board. He too was describing the atmosphere at a Falcons home game he went to :).

#13 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 6,000 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:07 PM

No

Bucs bar none are the object of my hatred.

I don't hate the 9-11 hijackers as much as I hate the Bucs.

Goosestepping brown shirt Nazis are more welcome on my street that Bucs fans.

And while I would never wish injury on any player (karma and all) it takes every fiber of my being to keep from rooting for the Panthers to hurt everyone on the Bucs sideline.

#14 BroncosRockdaRockies

BroncosRockdaRockies

Seasoned Vet

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:16 PM

the Choking Chickens are the worst in your Division. They talk more crap than anyone in your Division! And they were trolling our boards pregame against the Broncos how their Rookie QB was going to make Jay Cutler look like he was still in High School. and their RB was going to get 300 yards on Denver. HEY ATL HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA? Bunch of pansies in the SB and they still are a Bunch of Pansies!

( Yeah I am holding up my own version of the Dirty Bird with my Left Hand)

Edited by BroncosRockdaRockies, 10 December 2008 - 06:18 PM.

#15 bucsfan4life

bucsfan4life

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

It's definatly the Saints for me. Everyone overrates them and most of there fans are way too cocky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.