Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaseKlosed

peppers walks, randy signs...

43 posts in this topic

Steve Smith is noticeably slower today than when he came into the league.

Moss posted a 4.29 40 as recently as 07.

But my bad, didn't mean to interrupt your "lmaaaooooo smitty the best at everything ever of all time lolzzzzz" lovefest with actual facts. Carry on.

BTW Smith didnt run a 4.31

Gave him the benefit of the doubt. Saw varying reports of 4.31, 4.38 and 4.41. None of which are what Moss ran 2 and half years ago.

what did Randy Moss run at MARSHALL? That's where he played his college ball.

derius heyward-bey and devin hester are faster than moss

they're so good

what did Randy Moss run at MARSHALL? That's where he played his college ball.

Same time he ran at Florida State, 4.25.

Same time he ran at Florida State, 4.25.

highly highly doubt that. He played 2 full years at Marshall. He got taller, faster....

Yeah, I'm sure they rigged their stopwatches or something in an attempt to screw over their own players professional career.

Yeah, I'm sure they rigged their stopwatches or something in an attempt to screw over their own players professional career.

what I'm saying is there is NO WAY he ran what you are saying while at Fl St. Maybe in his SR. year at Marshall. Nice pic by the way. Is that you?

The school times can be shady sometimes but given he had the exact same time at seperate schools and ran a 4.29 recently I'd say it's probably legit. But who knows, this could all be one big conspiracy.

And BTW...

<------- Sean Canfield

Moss doesn't have the speed he used to. Nor does he have the effort that Smith does. I would take Smith 10 out of 10 times on my team over Moss at this point.

• Topics

• No jarred Norris? No Gino Gradkowski? No Brian Cox Jr, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • Hey @E CaT PanTHer 2. For someone that kind of consistently makes strange remarks about black people, and also proudly voted for and supported Donald Trump, you sure don't seem to mind appropriating black culture when it serves you best.
    • I heard something the other day that made perfect sense to me. I was obviously aware of the Austin craze a few years back when interest began peaking and the real estate market began a recovery long before the rest of the country. Someone said, "Austin is outgrowing Austin." Remember Charlotte in 1990 and what happened over the next 20 years? Very comparable and many of the same issues associate with such rapid economic growth, development and population: real estate, infrastructure (traffic), employment competition, etc.