Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaseKlosed

peppers walks, randy signs...

43 posts in this topic

Moss is a possession receiver like Moose?

Welker is faster than Moss?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah Moss is so fast on the field thats why he fielded Kicks and punts like Welker and Smith.... I can't remember last time i saw Moss out run a defender when there's plenty of examples of Welker and Smith doing it.

6 hours after a meal at KFC and I can beat all of them.

If you don't return kicks and punts you can't be fast.

-Football according to KillerKat.

40 Speed = Game Speed

-Football according to ROCKnROLLA

Yeah OK I never said anything like that, I haven't used the term "game speed" in this entire thread.

KK, oblivious to reality as usual.

Yeah OK I never said anything like that, I haven't used the term "game speed" in this entire thread.

Yet you kept spitting out 40 times after I used the term specifically.

RnR, reading comprehension problems as usual.

this isnt even close moss is still about a tenth of a second faster than smith at this point is his career. im a panthers fan born and raised but even i know moss has made a living solely off the deep ball. speed speed speed is mosses game smith might be better all around but never has smith cought 23 touchdowns in a season. stop bashing moss,because when its said and done no wr comes close to him in terms of tools and speed ever....point blank period-steven a.smith lol

Y'all gonna fug now?

yeah Moss is so fast on the field thats why he fielded Kicks and punts like Welker and Smith.... I can't remember last time i saw Moss out run a defender when there's plenty of examples of Welker and Smith doing it.

like i said, moss is faster, not quicker or more agile. Straight line speed rarely ever wins a return job. You need a lot of other skills first, if you can find someone who's also fast it's a bonus. Besides Moss was almost always seen as too valuable to use on ST. He wasn't too shabby when he returned punts in 99.

I think smith is a better reciever than moss but it doesn't mean he's faster. Everybody tried to say D-will was a burner about a year ago and that wasn't true either.

RnR, reading comprehension problems as usual.

you two need to calm down and have some pie.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... really? I posted 40 times to show their straight speed. How in the world you convert that into me saying 40 times are the exact same thing as game speed I'll never know.

Smith YAC: 6.0

Welker YAC: 5.8

Moss YAC: 4.0

Smith Avg: 14.5

Welker Avg: 10.9

Moss Avg: 15.6

Moss has a higher average which means he is more of a possession receiver and can catch long balls that are thrown his way, but he can't run away from defenders after catching it like Welker and Smith can.