9 replies to this topic

#1 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:44 PM

anyone else? I got a fever of right around 101. What is the best way to get rid of a temperature? I took advil cold and sinus (hasn't kicked in yet) maybe that will take it down a notch.

#2 LifeisaGarden

LifeisaGarden

Bitchassness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

Yeah, me too. I've had a massive headache that won't go away since about 6 this morning. I started getting a fever about an hour ago. The Advil should do the trick to help the fever go down. I usually take a couple advil & drink plenty of cold fluids to reduce a fever.

Sorry you feel bad. :(

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,534 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:50 PM

What you did... and you can take tylenol overlapped with advil... like in between when you can take the next dose of advil... just don't do that for more than a day or so.

#4 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:52 PM

Sorry for you too... Sinus problems too? I usually get this once a year and it is not typically this bad, could be an infection, which sucks b/c I'll have to the doc.

#5 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:53 PM

What you did... and you can take tylenol overlapped with advil... like in between when you can take the next dose of advil... just don't do that for more than a day or so.

Thanks, I don't have any tylenol, maybe I'll get some tomorrow.

#6 LifeisaGarden

LifeisaGarden

Bitchassness

• HUDDLER
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

Sorry for you too... Sinus problems too? I usually get this once a year and it is not typically this bad, could be an infection, which sucks b/c I'll have to the doc.

Sorta.

My daughter is sick and gave it to me and my colds usually turn into a sinus infection so that's why I say sorta. I have to go to the dr tomorrow anyway so I'm going to have him write me a script for something just in case I need it, so I don't have to go back. I know how you feel.

#7 Ranucci's Big Butt BBQ

Ranucci's Big Butt BBQ

Huddle Pit Master

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:43 PM

Daughter has been sick for 2 days now, fever and throwing up. Thought she was over it today but nope, just kept coming.

#8 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,406 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:43 PM

I actually don't feel very well right now because I made cider braised sausage with cabbage and potatoes. I reduced the cider down so it was really intensely sweet and pretty acidic too. Next time i need to get a cider not made from concentrate but stupid harris teeter only had two kinds and that was all they had. It tasted good but I'm feeling it right now.

Pretty trivial compared to actually being sick though. I wish all of you the best including your family members.

#9 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

Drink half a bottle of nyquil and call me in the morning ...... But it would prob be around 12 before you woke up lol

#10 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 5,931 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:09 AM

Daughter has been sick for 2 days now, fever and throwing up. Thought she was over it today but nope, just kept coming.

Be careful with that.....5 year old daughter had it about 3 weeks ago and it was brutal. 4 straight days of fever over 104 and couldn't keep any fluids down. Trip to the ER, in and out of consciousness one day, 5 doctors appointments, then it turned into pneumonia. $2,500 + and 2 1/2 weeks later she is finally getting back to normal and back in school. Scary couple of weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.