Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you doing with your #90 jersey?

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think I'm going to give it to Goodwill unless someone has a better idea. Homeless shelter perhaps? Maybe every Peppers Panther jersey could be donated to uptown homeless shelters and that could be an easy way to identify the homeless this time next year.

Posted · Report post

Maybe every Peppers Panther jersey could be donated to uptown homeless shelters and that could be an easy way to identify the homeless this time next year.

I don't know -- if they were looking for more money I might mistake them for Peppers.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just keep it in your closet or hang it. Dont do something stupid that will define the stereotype of us being a immature, whine and cheese fanbase.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

waiting until we have a new player who wears 90 and putting a new name plate on

Posted · Report post

Here is one of mine.

25453_349686864539_772269539_4710924_5479276_n.jpg

Posted · Report post

Same thing I did with it last season..... keep it in the closet to never see the light of day.

Posted · Report post

Just keep it in your closet or hang it. Dont do something stupid that will define the stereotype of us being a immature, whine and cheese fanbase.

You're not implying that donating it to charity would be stupid or immature right?

Posted · Report post

Ill keep both of mine hung up in the closet til its cool to wear them as "throwbacks". :lol:

Posted · Report post

Ill keep both of mine hung up in the closet til its cool to wear them as "throwbacks". :lol:

lol

Posted · Report post

Give it to me. Peps still a great guy. Its not like he went out and started a dog fighting ring or was part of a murder.

Posted · Report post

I'll be keeping mine... Maybe I'll frame it or something.. Peppers was one of the best players we ever had so I won't be doing Anything like throwing It away or burning it..

Posted · Report post

i don't have one but if i did, what would i chose to do rather than keep it?

we can't all just burn every jersey of every player that left us after a prolonged stay.

that would be carl brutananadilewski-esque.