Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stop this whole apocalypse crap about the front office

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Obtuse is an excellent word.

bravo Fizzers

Posted

We should just shut this site down during the offseason then. Every reporter apparently just makes things up for fun. Everybody go over to The Lounge or whatever and wait until the draft to talk about who the Panthers pick....although ESPN's draft day coverage could be an elaborate ploy to lie to Panthers fans about who we select.

Then don't come.

Posted

Like I said in another thread, why are we even on this goddamn site if we can't trust any reports about anything? If every reporter just makes poo up for no reason, then why watch ESPN at all? Why read a single Panthers article?

What source is more credible than nfl.com?

Don't bother. Everything will just get spun into brilliance by Richardson and Hurney.

Hell, didn't Fiz post a Peppers to NE trade thread?

Edit: yep

Posted

someone who would have had intimate knowledge of a trade situation occurring between Carl Carey or the Patriots front office.

So it's your thinking that nfl.com just made this up? Then why did you post an nfl.com article about the Patriots being interested in the Panthers just the other day?

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/30729-patriots-still-interested-in-julius-peppers.html

Posted

i was drunk.

what's your excuse now?

Posted

that article was speculation by someone who doesn't work intimately with the panthers.

you are painfully obtuse. this is like arguing with the tide.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Espn generally doesn't know what their talking about and you can't trust anyone in the media when they talk about trade rumors. Remember how espn had phx trading amare to the cavs but the cavs actually traded for jamison?

Don't believe everything you read SMF

Posted

Fiz ur right, its not quite apocalyptic, we still have Duhlomme, a really good second WR, and of course, Fox. We can go 8-8 without Pep...The front office definitely mad the right move with cutting him loose...

Posted

Don't bother. Everything will just get spun into brilliance by Richardson and Hurney.

Hell, didn't Fiz post a Peppers to NE trade thread?

Edit: yep

Less than a week ago lol.

Oh but now *I* am a complete obtuse moron for believing nfl.com articles about the Patriots being interested in Peppers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted

Napoleon: Total War wont fuging update on steam and it's pissing me off.

Posted

Fiz ur right, its not quite apocalyptic, we still have Duhlomme, a really good second WR, and of course, Fox. We can go 8-8 without Pep...The front office definitely mad the right move with cutting him loose...

they didn't cut him loose. his contract is up and he won't sign a new one.

why is this hard for you people to understand?

Posted

Less than a week ago lol.

Oh but now *I* am a complete obtuse moron for believing nfl.com articles about the Patriots being interested in Peppers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's not the only reason you are a moron.

1 person likes this