Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DynastyRTR

NFL Combine

91 posts in this topic

Ford would be a steal in the 3rd. At least get him back there as a punt returner...

We should take 2 WRs in this draft IMO. I wouldn't mind at all if we took 2 with our first two picks.

I wonder what the panthers would do if D.Williams is there in the 2nd..lol do we take another USC WR.

I wonder what the panthers would do if D.Williams is there in the 2nd..lol do we take another USC WR.

While I think Damian is going to be a damn good receiver in the NFL hes not what we need. We need a fast guy who can stretch the field. Jacoby Ford is probably my top wish right now.

Blair White (WR) has impressed me all offseason (both the East/West Shrine and Senior Bowl) and has looked good in all the catching drills (average 40 4.5). He is a solid possession receiver that will most likely be around in the 4th-5th.

While I think Damian is going to be a damn good receiver in the NFL hes not what we need. We need a fast guy who can stretch the field. Jacoby Ford is probably my top wish right now.

I think we need both types of WR

I think we need both types of WR

I still think DJ has more to show this season building off the game he had against the Saints so I think top priority is a burner for us.

I still think DJ has more to show this season building off the game he had against the Saints so I think top priority is a burner for us.

Golden Tate is on the top of my list. I say trade our 2nd and next years 2nd for a late 1st if he's there (It's looking like more and more there will be no football next year anyway).