Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More colorful commentary from Mike Florio

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Being a poor practice guy is an excuse for someone to coast along and fail to put in the work every day. Sure there are guys who play better than they practice. But I still believe that if they practiced harder they could do even better on game day. If Moore doesn't get the start don't blame Fox, blame the real culprit- Moore. He has everything in his pocket and has only to seize the opportunity. If he doesn't he deserves to sit behind Delhomme and to fail to get a big contract. This is a contract year for him and the time for him to step to the plate. Lets put the blame where it belongs if he fails just like we will put the praise if he succeeds. It is his job to win or lose.

:nono:

The only way Jake deserves to start is if Moore has a season ending injury.

Posted

What happened there maddie? The "ignore button" not working anymore? I knew sooner or later you would cave in. Once you make friends with gman he stays your friend for life

Ignore button was disengaged after the upgrade. Therefore, it is Zod's fault that I have to be subjected to your ignorgant ramblings.

If you consider me a friend, that explains a lot about you.

You must consider anyone who is forced to listen to you a friend. Please go back to that cave you speak of and leave the conversation to the adults on this forum. You have failed at every attempt.

Peace out you little bitch.

Posted

Ignore button was disengaged after the upgrade. Therefore, it is Zod's fault that I have to be subjected to your ignorgant ramblings.

If you consider me a friend, that explains a lot about you.

You must consider anyone who is forced to listen to you a friend. Please go back to that cave you speak of and leave the conversation to the adults on this forum. You have failed at every attempt.

Peace out you little bitch.

Nah maddie I figured since your nose is always buried in my ass I may as well accept you as my friend. You're kind of like the stray dog that used to hang around my house. No matter how many times I told him to shoo he always kept coming back. After awhile he kind of grew on me just like you.

Posted

Nah maddie I figured since your nose is always buried in my ass I may as well accept you as my friend. You're kind of like the stray dog that used to hang around my house. No matter how many times I told him to shoo he always kept coming back. After awhile he kind of grew on me just like you.

God, you really are a complete fuging idiot.

Posted

I love you too buddy.

Posted

I think we should arrange a meeting between u lovebirds

Posted

No way! Maddie might beat me up

Posted

No way! Maddie might beat me up

You would not even be worth the small amount of effort that it would take.

1 person likes this

Posted

gman u need to come to a tailgate next year. I havent gone either, so we can all go and have a royal rumble together. Sound good?

Posted

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Posted

As long as I can bring my steel chair. Ill need all the help I can get against a legendary internet tough guy like my boy maddie

Posted

"We know our job is to win football games"

Oh well poo, that's good to know.