Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Teacher calls for police because student won't say pledge

120 posts in this topic

What I'm saying is...why would you leave because you object to the direction of things? That's not the way REAL Americans do things. People can be moved without them doing so voluntarily if you catch my drift.

2653_5ddb_400.gif

And what I am saying is that if you think this is such a police state and such a horrible place to live then why don't you go to a country where everything is so perfect.

haha what a nanny state authoritarian tool.

OMFG, I'm such a fugin tool because I don't agree with your opinion!!!!

OMFG, I'm such a fugin tool because I don't agree with your opinion!!!!

no, you're literally a tool of society and of those with power. youre weak mindedness gives them a pass on their authoritarian rule.

sylvianlight neg repped my post about the pledge. he loves making children participate in mindless cult-like chants. anything to take the fight out of 'em for when the time is right.

And what I am saying is that if you think this is such a police state and such a horrible place to live then why don't you go to a country where everything is so perfect.

What we are saying is that the system in America might allow for these kind of things to happen...but at the same time, the system in America is made to allow citizens to take back power when the see fit or see it abused. The American vote is an extremely powerful thing when used for putting a stop to tyrannical things. Why would one abandon it when it's so readily available for all?

1 person likes this

sylvianlight neg repped my post about the pledge. he loves making children participate in mindless cult-like chants. anything to take the fight out of 'em for when the time is right.

Sounds to me like you're hungry for more. :cool:

sparkling-usa-flag.gif

he loves making children participate in mindless cult-like chants. anything to take the fight out of 'em for when the time is right.

You mean like that Obama commercial during the campaign?

Meat 70, Liberals 10

i find myself agreeing with you at least 90% of the time now. WTF. hahaha.

i find myself agreeing with you at least 90% of the time now. WTF. hahaha.

Rodeo just jumped off a bridge. But it's a bridge to the future.