Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's try this for one week

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Since so many people resort to name-calling in here (mostly the dipschitt liberals), let's all try to be civil by talking to each other the way they do in English parliament for one week. Zod can be Speaker. Example.

CWG opens thread: I really like Obama

First response: Speaker Zod, I wonder if the right honorable gentleman from (wherever CWG is from...parts unknown) has some sort of shock collar that prevents him from saying anything negative about our fearless leader, and if so, will the right honorable speaker share the remote control for a nominal fee?

Posted

Parliament Member meat, I greet this proposition with another, perhaps more elegant suggestion. That you mother is common harlot and that you are nothing but a common street urchin. Crumpet?

Posted

Get romped up the jacksie.

Posted

Since so many people resort to name-calling in here (mostly the dipschitt liberals), let's all try to be civil by talking to each other the way they do in English parliament for one week. Zod can be Speaker. Example.

CWG opens thread: I really like Obama

First response: Speaker Zod, I wonder if the right honorable gentleman from (wherever CWG is from...parts unknown) has some sort of shock collar that prevents him from saying anything negative about our fearless leader, and if so, will the right honorable speaker share the remote control for a nominal fee?

nigga_you_gay.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Parliament Member meat, I greet this proposition with another, perhaps more elegant suggestion. That you mother is common harlot and that you are nothing but a common street urchin. Crumpet?

Speaker Zod, while the right honorable gentleman Jase has compared my mother to a sea creature, I find it fairly frivolous considering his considerable cowardice leading up to his so-called showdown with Panthro in basketball.

Posted

It is not yet 5 o'clock and I am mullered.

Posted

Member meat, cowardice you say?? where is my cane so that I may trounce you with it...

Posted

Geezer Kurt Rambis can rip his fanny up.

Posted

Speaker Zod, the fickle feline that speaks out of turn to defend the right honorable coward of the court needs discipline. It is with indignance that I point out that this has not as yet occurred.

Posted

British parliament can actually get quite nasty sometimes.

Posted

Damned Cretins!

Posted

British parliament can actually get quite nasty sometimes.

I once saw Neil Kinnock get under John Major's skin so badly that I thought Major's head was going to explode. The best response Major could come up with, in that high-pitched voice that English men have, was "the right honorable gentleman has proven why he is unfit for government!"