• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

Since so many people resort to name-calling in here (mostly the dipschitt liberals), let's all try to be civil by talking to each other the way they do in English parliament for one week. Zod can be Speaker. Example.

CWG opens thread: I really like Obama

First response: Speaker Zod, I wonder if the right honorable gentleman from (wherever CWG is from...parts unknown) has some sort of shock collar that prevents him from saying anything negative about our fearless leader, and if so, will the right honorable speaker share the remote control for a nominal fee?

#2 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,726 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:07 PM

Parliament Member meat, I greet this proposition with another, perhaps more elegant suggestion. That you mother is common harlot and that you are nothing but a common street urchin. Crumpet?

#3 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

Get romped up the jacksie.

#4 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:17 PM

Since so many people resort to name-calling in here (mostly the dipschitt liberals), let's all try to be civil by talking to each other the way they do in English parliament for one week. Zod can be Speaker. Example.

CWG opens thread: I really like Obama

First response: Speaker Zod, I wonder if the right honorable gentleman from (wherever CWG is from...parts unknown) has some sort of shock collar that prevents him from saying anything negative about our fearless leader, and if so, will the right honorable speaker share the remote control for a nominal fee?

Posted Image

#5 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:22 PM

Parliament Member meat, I greet this proposition with another, perhaps more elegant suggestion. That you mother is common harlot and that you are nothing but a common street urchin. Crumpet?

Speaker Zod, while the right honorable gentleman Jase has compared my mother to a sea creature, I find it fairly frivolous considering his considerable cowardice leading up to his so-called showdown with Panthro in basketball.

#6 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:26 PM

It is not yet 5 o'clock and I am mullered.

#7 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,726 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:27 PM

Member meat, cowardice you say?? where is my cane so that I may trounce you with it...

Edited by Jase, 26 February 2010 - 04:30 PM.

#8 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

Geezer Kurt Rambis can rip his fanny up.

#9 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:39 PM

Speaker Zod, the fickle feline that speaks out of turn to defend the right honorable coward of the court needs discipline. It is with indignance that I point out that this has not as yet occurred.

#10 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,125 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:53 PM

British parliament can actually get quite nasty sometimes.

#11 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:57 PM

Damned Cretins!

#12 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:57 PM

British parliament can actually get quite nasty sometimes.

I once saw Neil Kinnock get under John Major's skin so badly that I thought Major's head was going to explode. The best response Major could come up with, in that high-pitched voice that English men have, was "the right honorable gentleman has proven why he is unfit for government!"

#13 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,125 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:03 PM

Yeah I should clarify, they don't cuss each other out or anything, but it's pretty obvious what the undertones are when things occasionally get heated.

#14 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

I once saw Neil Kinnock get under John Major's skin so badly that I thought Major's head was going to explode. The best response Major could come up with, in that high-pitched voice that English men have, was "the right honorable gentleman has proven why he is unfit for government!"

you're my loyal opposition

#15 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:08 PM

Meat just wants to justify his habit of wearing robes with nothing underneath and powdered wigs while posting.

He should be cuckolded or whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.