Photo
- - - - -

Julius Peppers= How Many 1st Rders?? Hahahahahah

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 err456

err456

err456

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:43 AM

Peppers got exactly what he wanted last year and that's big money. He thought the Panthers would do it again this year but he went to well once to often. He will get a nice paycheck this year but I doubt he gets what he's after and that's being the highest paid Def. player in the league. If he does his new team is screwed.

#17 SMF

SMF

Banned

• PipPip
Banned

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:46 PM

Wow it's almost like someone already went over this in painstaking detail with you in another thread. Quit harping on it asshole, nfl.com reports speculation too. Masturbate to your stupid article full of journalistic weasel words and unsourced speculation some more plx.

It wasn't "speculation". Read the article again. Vic Carucci reported that they were discussing it.

So to recap, the evidence I have that they were discussing it: A report from the most trusted NFL news site out there....nfl.com.

Evidence that you have that they weren't: Um.................................nothing?

#18 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:49 PM

Posted Image

#19 Big Ed

Big Ed

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:07 PM

And history can be changed HOW ?

Its done Its over!

#20 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:22 PM

Evidence that you have that they weren't: Um.................................nothing?

Absence of evidence is not evidence.

#21 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

Moderators

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:56 PM

I told you last year that we should've taken the Patriots offer. :party:

"Are you insane? Peppers will garner at least a 1st rounder, along with a 2nd round pick or maybe 2 3rd picks. "

there was no patriots offer last year u rube.

How do you know that???

I think we got good offers for him.But like Hurney said they tagged him to sign long term not trade him.

It wasn't "speculation". Read the article again. Vic Carucci reported that they were discussing it.

So to recap, the evidence I have that they were discussing it: A report from the most trusted NFL news site out there....nfl.com.

No offer could have been made until he signed his contract. By the time he signed it, no one really had any money left to sign him.

SO NO OFFER WAS EVER MADE.

Please pay attention to the rules and the actual facts happenning in the NFL so you don't make a fool of yourself.

That's all we ask.