Photo
- - - - -

Racism

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
182 replies to this topic

#1 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

I want to point out that racism would probably be somewhat non-existent if people like King Taharqa weren't alive. It's funny how every thread where he is a part of, it involves a certain entity being black or not being black. And nothing against King, because there are plenty others like him...Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

I certainly understand supporting your culture, but don't take it too far. Can we agree that things have changed from the past? Barack Obama was voted by the majority of the United States of America, but still there is an issue?

As a business owner, I also see that multiple banks/companies will not work with you unless you are minority-owned. Is this not racist? It's a disadvantage to a lot of hard working people.

I'm sorry to rant, but I just feel that there are too many issues going on with people screaming racism, when they are racist's themselves. Can't we just see each other as people, and nothing else?

Damn people, can't we all just get along...?

Note: I will now be called a racist for bringing this up, sorry for my strong opinion's about people that I don't feel are helping the situation.

#2 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

That would be to easy. Racism is fueled by people who want it to be present (Al, Jesse, KT).

#3 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:35 PM

Posted Image

#4 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,221 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:36 PM

I want to point out that racism would probably be somewhat non-existent if people like King Taharqa weren't alive. It's funny how every thread where he is a part of, it involves a certain entity being black or not being black. And nothing against King, because there are plenty others like him...Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

I certainly understand supporting your culture, but don't take it too far. Can we agree that things have changed from the past? Barack Obama was voted by the majority of the United States of America, but still there is an issue?

As a business owner, I also see that multiple banks/companies will not work with you unless you are minority-owned. Is this not racist? It's a disadvantage to a lot of hard working people.

I'm sorry to rant, but I just feel that there are too many issues going on with people screaming racism, when they are racist's themselves. Can't we just see each other as people, and nothing else?

Damn people, can't we all just get along...?

Note: I will now be called a racist for bringing this up, sorry for my strong opinion's about people that I don't feel are helping the situation.

Are you trying to say that white people are being treated overall unfairly now???lol

I think race relations are overrall good in the US.But still need a lot of work.

#5 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:40 PM

We're all part of one race, the human race. Black guys, help the white guys.

#6 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,566 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:45 PM

Everybody knows black people make up racism just like women make up rape. Silly darkies.

#7 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:48 PM

Everybody knows black people make up racism just like women make up rape. Silly darkies.

WOW, going out on a limb to say, this wasn't what I was looking for...:leaving:

#8 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,566 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:53 PM

Black people need to get the money. Everything works itself out after that.

#9 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,959 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:54 PM

KT provides a perspective you might not sometimes consider.
If you don't agree with it argue the point.
Me thinks he'd be one of the more interesting guys on the Huddle to down a few pitchers with.

#10 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

Me thinks he'd be one of the more interesting guys on the Huddle to down a few pitchers with.

If you wanted to talk about how big of a bad ass Gary Brown was, then I agree.

#11 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:00 PM

I wouldn't mind shooting the ish with him over some beers.

#12 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,134 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

Racism is fueled by people who want it to be present (Al, Jesse, KT).

the only people who give a poo about al sharpton and jesse jackson are racist white people. they are a convenient scapegoat to point to as justification for their impotent rage.

all KT does is hold a mirror up to the huddle, and it enrages people.

#13 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:10 PM

the only people who give a poo about al sharpton and jesse jackson are racist white people. they are a convenient scapegoat to point to as justification for their impotent rage.

all KT does is hold a mirror up to the huddle, and it enrages people.

Your avy fits all of your comments...:D

#14 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:15 PM

This should be your new one...

Posted Image

#15 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:38 PM

ever notice when you go into a restaurant with KT, you get served a lot faster than he does?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com