Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KBRed

Racism

the only people who give a poo about al sharpton and jesse jackson are racist white people. they are a convenient scapegoat to point to as justification for their impotent rage.

all KT does is hold a mirror up to the huddle, and it enrages people.

Your avy fits all of your comments...:D

ever notice when you go into a restaurant with KT, you get served a lot faster than he does?

this weekend a GOP representative said that black people were better off under slavery.

but by gosh, it's Al and Jesse who create all the racism. white people can't be racist!

this weekend a GOP representative said that black people were better off under slavery.

but by gosh, it's Al and Jesse who create all the racism. white people can't be racist!

white or black, everybody's got a little racism in them. doesn't matter how tiny it could be. it's still there.

that's not true. just something racists think to feel better.

is it the same kind of process white people who disassociate themselves with those whites they consider "racists" the minute they hear a slip of the tongue go through?

There's nothing funnier than white liberals who get their panties in a wad over this subject. Like they know what it's like because damn it, they saw Roots.

Trent Franks of AZ.

"Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by policies of slavery. "

Les get the whole statement shall we?

Mike Stark talks to Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.), a conservative in a safe seat who has no qualms about discussing abortion in extreme terms, and Stark gets the congressman to say legal abortion was worse for African-Americans than slavery was.

“I don’t believe for one second that he intends to insult anyone,” says Stark. “I don’t think he sees the racism (or paternalism) in what he’s saying.” I agree. Franks has been a huge proponent of this argument, going so far as to show the documentary “Mafaa 21: Black Genocide in 21st Century America” to his House colleagues. That film argues, as some black conservatives argue, that legal abortion came about as a plot by white eugenicists to destroy black America. So that’s where Franks is coming from.

FRANK: In this country, we had slavery for God knows how long. And now we look back on it and we say “How brave were they? What was the matter with them? You know, I can’t believe, you know, four million slaves. This is incredible.” And we’re right, we’re right. We should look back on that with criticism. It is a crushing mark on America’s soul. And yet today, half of all black children are aborted. Half of all black children are aborted. Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by policies of slavery. And I think, What does it take to get us to wake up?

Trent Franks of AZ.

"Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by policies of slavery. "

UPDATE: The most reliable estimate from Guttmacher is that 43 percent of African American pregnancies end in abortion. Sixty-nine percent pregnancies among African-American women were unintended, and of those 58 percent end in abortion.

Yikes