Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KBRed

Racism

that's not even a little what came out of his mouth.

Here is the exact quote posted by Jangler. Assuming its correct

FRANK: In this country, we had slavery for God knows how long. And now we look back on it and we say “How brave were they? What was the matter with them? You know, I can’t believe, you know, four million slaves. This is incredible.” And we’re right, we’re right. We should look back on that with criticism. It is a crushing mark on America’s soul.

And yet today, half of all black children are aborted. Half of all black children are aborted. Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by policies of slavery. And I think, What does it take to get us to wake up?

If this quote is accurate, then its exactly what he is saying. Now you can disagree with him irt the effect of abortion, but I don't see how you can say that statement is racist.

And yet today, half of all black children are aborted. Half of all black children are aborted.

first of all, this is a lie. that should tell you something off the bat.

Is it? I don't know the abortion stats for blacks versus whites. He did probably exaggerate though. But thats irrelevant irt whether its a racist statement.

reality.

:confused: So words aren't real? Your saying the words that I just read aren't real, and somehow you are in a different place or something where the words are different and he said something completely different and they are more real?

Are my dreams really more real than this? I'm confused

Source?

it's still 100% racist, even with the idiotic spin you put on it. the dude said that black people were better off being slaves rather than today when they are allowed to make their own choice with their bodies. that is beyond racist, it's evil.

Your response is the dirty little secret in America. Black says something truthful and its edgy or holding up a mirror.

White guy says same exact thing, racist or what does he know?

Truth is truth no matter the source.

The abortion rate and teen mothers or unwanted pregnancy goes on and on and nobody wants to touch it or say the truth about it.

There are so many social double standards when it comes to race and talking/dealing with it we don't know which way is up.

We have arrived as a society when either race can freely critique the other without fear of being boycotted or taken to court or shot.

On the other hand, this is definitely racist.

Planned parenthood donor on black abortion

In 2008, Lila Rose, a college student at U.C.L.A. and the founder of an anti-abortion group called Live Action, released four audio recordings of a man trying to make donations to Planned Parenthood clinics to pay for black women’s abortions. In one, the caller, played by James O’Keefe III, the provocateur recently arrested on charges that he tried to tamper with the telephones of Senator Mary L. Landrieu, Democrat of Louisiana, said, “You know, we just think, the less black kids out there, the better,” to which the Planned Parenthood employee replies, “Understandable, understandable.”

Planned Parenthood has apologized for the employees’ statements and says they do not reflect the organization’s values or policies.

Half of all black babies are NOT aborted :mad:

How would you know more about black people than an old white man from Arizona?!!!!