• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KBRed

Racism

Because I am a black woman and I am pro-life!!

obviously, you need to have a talk with Senator Franks so he can teach you all about how much better your life would be as his slave.

(sarcasm)

How would you know more about black people than an old white man from Arizona?!!!!

An old white man who is a congressman with assistants whose job is to conduct research, and who have access to a tremendous amount of data. Now, butterfly may have access to a tremendous amount of data as well. Heck, she may be a congressperson as well, I don't know. And she is most certainly correct that half of black pregnancies are not aborted. But personal experience certainly doesn't trump statistical data, at least not in this type of discussion.

An old white man who is a congressman with assistants whose job is to conduct research, and who have access to a tremendous amount of data.

if his assistants were good at their jobs you would think they might give him a hint to not ever say black people were better off slaves.

if his assistants were good at their jobs you would think they might give him a hint to not ever say black people were better off slaves.

Can you provide the exact quote where he said that? I certainly didn't see that in the text that was posted. (no paraphrasing allowed :))

Look if he said black people were better off as slaves than undering going abortion, then I agree thats a terrible thing to say. What I have seen in print says that he said slavery was bad, but abortion is worse. That may not be true, but its certainly not racist.

An old white man who is a congressman with assistants whose job is to conduct research, and who have access to a tremendous amount of data. Now, butterfly may have access to a tremendous amount of data as well. Heck, she may be a congressperson as well, I don't know. And she is most certainly correct that half of black pregnancies are not aborted. But personal experience certainly doesn't trump statistical data, at least not in this type of discussion.

Well I may not have access to all of the fancy data that the congressman has but from the data that I have researched for him to sit there and say that half of all black babies are aborted is totally false, a lie, and is way out of bounds!!

Planned parenthood entrapped someone? I am shocked, shocked I tell you. :D

Obviously referring to the gentleman under arrest for tampering.

Can you provide the exact quote where he said that? I certainly didn't see that in the text that was posted. (no paraphrasing allowed :))

Look if he said black people were better off as slaves than undering going abortion, then I agree thats a terrible thing to say. What I have seen in print says that he said slavery was bad, but abortion is worse. That may not be true, but its certainly not racist.

i didn't paraphrase, i posted the words from his face. they are on page 1.

Well I may not have access to all of the fancy data that the congressman has but from the data that I have researched for him to sit there and say that half of all black babies are aborted is totally false, a lie, and is way out of bounds!!

If he had said black pregnancies make up 40% of all abortions even though they are only 14% of the population, would that be better?

And they still don't say what you are trying to make them say.

If he had said black pregnancies make up 40% of all abortions even though they are only 14% of the population, would that be better?

the spirit would be the same. the statistics he spouts make no difference, what he is using them for is the point. and that is to argue against black people having freedom.

Actually, its on page two. So you lied. :)

And I don't see any links, or quotes around it. So did he really say that?

the spirit would be the same. the statistics he spouts make no difference, what he is using them for is the point. and that is to argue against black people having freedom.

Or against black babies being murdered, depending on ones point of view. about the abortion issue.

Actually, its on page two. So you lied. :)

And I don't see any links, or quotes around it. So did he really say that?

there are quotation marks around it. it's post #22 (which is page one for me)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ConcernedPanthersFan

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts