venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

Wot, no mention of the Bilderbergs?

rockefeller was part of the bilderbergs. also, whenever you see me say "the elite," i am referring to bilderberg.

#17 StepandFetch

StepandFetch

............chicken wire?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:24 PM

I mean, I agree that our interventionist attitude is stupid as poo, but Ron Paul is a lunatic.

It is funny.. everyone called him a lunatic 5-8 years ago, back before everything he said then.............. came true..... and those same statists are still calling him crazy. hmmmmm... :lol:

Next time you feel like trying to discredit someone with one word, just shut the hell up.

He wants gold and silver to be used as legal tender.

Actually he favors competing currencies... maybe something else will work better with the US dollar quickly becoming worthless.

Oh Jesus here we go with the New World Order crap. Isolating ourselves from the world wouldn't be the best way to go about repairing our economy. But you care more about avoiding a world government than actually solving problems.

Tell me what is more isolationist than nation building, propping up dictators, wars in preemption, and entangling alliances? List the allies the USA has gained through war:________________________________________

Every ally we have has been gained through commerce and peaceful trade.
There is a huge difference between 9/11 truthers and those that simply question the actions/ morals of governments and global organizations, but you lump them together to discredit all who fail to bow down under the will of tyrants

You need to learn not to believe literally every conspiracy theory you read.

ditto ^^^^

Challenging the 16th amendment is frivolous.

Woah woah woah...wait a minute.... you work for the I.R. f*cking S. and you are calling something else frivolous?!?!?! :smilielol5: ROFL

Do you ever question anything you are told???? :crazy::rolleyes5:

#18 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

Even if I didn't work for the IRS, I wouldn't want the government to just do away with income tax. You're a lunatic if you think a country can function without an income tax.

...Yet these countries do.

Andorra
Bahamas
Brunei
Kuwait
Maldives
Monaco
Nauru
Oman
Qatar
United Arab Emirates
Vanuatu

...Oh and Texas. :D

You need to learn not to believe literally every conspiracy theory you read.

What does the UN do for this country?

Edited by ChucktownK, 01 March 2010 - 07:31 PM.

#19 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,553 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

venom's "economics" are amusing me greatly.

Oh noes! There's been inflation!1!!!

#20 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:31 PM

[quote name='ChucktownK'][quote name='PanthersFanNY']Even if I didn't work for the IRS, I wouldn't want the government to just do away with income tax. You're a lunatic if you think a country can function without an income tax.[/QUOTE]

...Yet these countries do.

Andorra
Bahamas
Brunei
Kuwait
Maldives
Monaco
Nauru
Oman
Qatar
United Arab Emirates
Vanuatu

What does the UN do for this country?[/QUOTE]

Wow I wouldn't want to get in the way of any of those economic powerhouses. None of those countries have a population of more than like, 7 million.

#21 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

venom's "economics" are amusing me greatly.

Oh noes! There's been inflation!1!!!

Do you even know what inflation is? If you did, you wouldn't be saying like that like you did.

#22 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,793 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

Andorra
Bahamas
Brunei
Kuwait
Maldives
Monaco
Nauru
Oman
Qatar
United Arab Emirates
Vanuatu

you just totally killed your argument.

#23 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,553 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

So wait. You mean if we had mass amounts of oil or were a money laundering state we could do away with income tax? Why didn't someone say something earlier.

#24 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

It is funny.. everyone called him a lunatic 5-8 years ago, back before everything he said then.............. came true..... and those same statists are still calling him crazy. hmmmmm... :lol:

Next time you feel like trying to discredit someone with one word, just shut the hell up.

Actually he favors competing currencies... maybe something else will work better with the US dollar quickly becoming worthless.

Yeah, private money is a fantastic idea. And really? Everything Ron Paul has said came true?

Tell me what is more isolationist than nation building, propping up dictators, wars in preemption, and entangling alliances? List the allies the USA has gained through war:________________________________________

The part in bold is particularly stupid. And when did I ever say it was a good thing we were at war?

Every ally we have has been gained through commerce and peaceful trade.
There is a huge difference between 9/11 truthers and those that simply question the actions/ morals of governments and global organizations, but you lump them together to discredit all who fail to bow down under the will of tyrants

What the fug is a 9/11 truther?

ditto ^^^^

When have I ever posted about a conspiracy theory?

Woah woah woah...wait a minute.... you work for the I.R. f*cking S. and you are calling something else frivolous?!?!?! :smilielol5: ROFL

You seem uneducated. Do you know what frivolous means? How is the IRS frivolous? ROFLFLLFO

Do you ever question anything you are told???? :crazy::rolleyes5:

Yes, everything venom writes I question.

#25 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:43 PM

So wait. You mean if we had mass amounts of oil or were a money laundering state we could do away with income tax? Why didn't someone say something earlier.

Stuck in the 80's I see.

Texas doesn't have income tax and makes up for it in property taxes that are a bit high but as you can see...they do well.

#26 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,890 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:26 PM

Article One, Section 8 of the US Constitution:
"The Congress shall have power To lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defence and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;"

It is in the Constitution. How is it unconstitutional?

no you are wrong. first of all, there is no law that states citizens have to pay an income tax. in a constitutional republic, taxes are intended to be collected through a sales tax, and a capital gains tax. when you work, you are exchanging your labor (which you own) for money earned, therefore making it untaxable.

wow, you work for the IRS? your institution is completely unconstitional, and i hope one day youre out of a job. you are forced to operate like thugs, using fear tactics and threats of jail time in order to achieve voluntary compliance from individuals paying income taxes.

technically, income taxes are used to pay off the interest we owe the federal reserve for using their money (but who knows what they do with our money these days). if the federal reserve didn't exist, we wouldn't forever be in debt to them, (through interest owed) which would make the income tax in its essence obsolete. and what's even better, is there would be no more need for the mob, aka IRS. you want to talk about fixing the economy? get rid of the federal reserve and you would instantly see a boost. it makes absolutely zero sense to borrow money from a private establishment and consistently be in the red. imagine how much better off everyone would be if they were allowed to keep 100% of their earnings. spending would increase dramatically, therefore ensuing job expansion, as well as influencing less government dependancy.

you should watch "From Freedom to Facism", it may help you realize a little bit more about the corrupt entity you work for.

Oh Jesus here we go with the New World Order crap. Isolating ourselves from the world wouldn't be the best way to go about repairing our economy. But you care more about avoiding a world government than actually solving problems.

the new world order is the root cause of the economy. i assume youre familiar with this group? most of our politicians work for these "special interests", who are the same establishments who fund their campaigns and help to ensure their political career. It is the job of our politicians to sell us these terrible ideas in order to sucker us into their plan, whether it be through the name of national security, or bailouts, or any form of political correctness. it is also the politicians' job to continuously play the blame game, staging this never-ending left v. right chicken head gossip, while they shake hands and make deals behind closed doors. it's all about brainwashing.

Edited by venom, 01 March 2010 - 08:52 PM.

#27 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:48 PM

It's sad and pathetic that more people don't see that the Govt. spends more of our money than it actually collects.

#28 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,890 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

sadly enough, it appears that panthersfan is a completely indoctrinated sheep.

#29 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

sadly enough, it appears that panthersfan is a completely indoctrinated sheep.

That's what happens when you become a bureaucrat, all logic and common sense goes out the window. All in the name of doing things by the numbers, which coincidentally happens to be the problem.

#30 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,890 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:02 PM

It's sad and pathetic that more people don't see that the Govt. spends more of our money than it actually collects.

$107T in the red with unfunded liabilities. awesome. i'm sure we'll be able to cover that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com