102 replies to this topic

#61 I AM

I AM

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:13 AM

Some of you need to get your conspiracy theories right...

It isn't taxes that are supposedly unconstitutional, it is the entity putting the money that the tax is charged on into circulation... the Federal Reserve...

The Constitution granted Congress the power to control money, not some foreign bank conglomerate... The Fed creates the money from nothing, and doesn't in turn print enough money to cover the interest on the money they just printed... This causes immediate debt that grows exponentially as more money is printed and circulated.

This endless, insatiable cycle of debt is the real crime, as every American will live under it, in some form, until the day they die... Sure, some people are fortunate enough to live comfortably, but they do so while the cycle repeats among their fellow citizens...

As far as people beating THAT system in court, Jerome Daly is one example... There is where the conspiracy theory gets weaved in... The ruling Judge in his case was later murdered, and the case was swept under the rug out of sight from other Americans back then and currently...

I almost wish the top 5 savers at each bank branch in the US would one day wake up, decide that they were tired of the way this country treats its citizens, and head to the bank and take out all their money... This would cripple the banking system, as they only keep so much on hand at any branch, and they would not be able to fulfill the requests of these top 5... In a day, the entire economy would basically shut down, and we would see who really pulls the strings of the American money system... The Federal Reserve...

Edited by I AM, 02 March 2010 - 09:23 AM.

#62 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,365 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:37 AM

I know the first income tax was ruled as unconstitutional, but the law as it is today has never been ruled unconstitutional by the supreme court.

No it hasn't, and I don't think the SCOTUS will ever have enough pure jurists on it to overrule the progressive income tax that is currently in place.

#63 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:19 AM

wasn't aware that hyperinflation generally meant inflation of 30%. if thats the case, i'd say we're dealing with hyper-hyper-hyper inflation haha

You're not aware of a lot of economics obviously.

#64 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,983 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:24 AM

Some of you need to get your conspiracy theories right...

It isn't taxes that are supposedly unconstitutional, it is the entity putting the money that the tax is charged on into circulation... the Federal Reserve...

The Constitution granted Congress the power to control money, not some foreign bank conglomerate... The Fed creates the money from nothing, and doesn't in turn print enough money to cover the interest on the money they just printed... This causes immediate debt that grows exponentially as more money is printed and circulated.

This endless, insatiable cycle of debt is the real crime, as every American will live under it, in some form, until the day they die... Sure, some people are fortunate enough to live comfortably, but they do so while the cycle repeats among their fellow citizens...

As far as people beating THAT system in court, Jerome Daly is one example... There is where the conspiracy theory gets weaved in... The ruling Judge in his case was later murdered, and the case was swept under the rug out of sight from other Americans back then and currently...

I almost wish the top 5 savers at each bank branch in the US would one day wake up, decide that they were tired of the way this country treats its citizens, and head to the bank and take out all their money... This would cripple the banking system, as they only keep so much on hand at any branch, and they would not be able to fulfill the requests of these top 5... In a day, the entire economy would basically shut down, and we would see who really pulls the strings of the American money system... The Federal Reserve...

Be careful what you wish for. Crippling the banks will end up on your doorstep whether you believe it or not.

#65 I AM

I AM

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

Be careful what you wish for. Crippling the banks will end up on your doorstep whether you believe it or not.

Meh... I'm prepared by theoretically being debt free and able to survive without the need for money... Bring it on...

...and to be honest, THAT would be a true revolution...

It'll never happen though, because those with that power are culled by thinking they earn interest on their savings (and they actually do, if they take it all out (granted that is something else the government taxes, also)) and by the general selfishness our economical system breeds...

#66 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:33 AM

All individual income tax goes only to interest serving the national debt as the Grace Commission found. It is not needed to run our country, nor is it just, especially since this debt has been created via our unconstitutional empire expansion and welfare state.

Welfare unfortunately is a mathematical requirement of any debt based fiat monetary system because it is a fact that there is not enough money in existence when compared with the amount of debt. It is not an accident that we did not have an income tax until the same year the federal reserve was created. The "debt" on those dollars created out of thin air is secured on the backs of America's workers. Just look at things in cold mathematical terms.

For anyone that wants to learn something on this subject, check out the following videos. Of course they are not everything on the subject (before somebody says "oh great a video explains it all"), but they are a start. If somebody has any books or videos that are contrary to what I've stated, please share.

#67 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:50 AM

So I'm guessing all y'all pay cash for everything, house and car included.

#68 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,504 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:52 AM

Dollar. Dollar. Bills. Y'all.

#69 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:55 AM

What if Ron Pauls wakes up?

#70 I AM

I AM

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

So I'm guessing all y'all pay cash for everything, house and car included.

Thankfully, yes, I did...

The only bills we have are those which we incur in utilities each month (cell phones included), and whatever we buy like gas and groceries...

Sure, that will probably eventually end at some point in the future, but I have been extremely fortunate to be able to be where I am at today financially...

This is why I say I don't really need the dollar, as if it collapsed, so do the commodities which require it... I can live without my cellphone, the internet, power, etc...

I was raised in a way that I can get food for myself if I had to, and if economical collapse ever happens, I am very comfortable in saying I could sustain myself on that front for decades...

The worst part of economical collapse would not be the collapse itself, but the reaction of those who were unprepared...

#71 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:55 AM

PanthersFanNY = pwned sheep

#72 I AM

I AM

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

PanthersFanNY = pwned sheep

Sorry, but you're just as much a sheep...

You just follow a different shepherd...

#73 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:01 PM

You're not aware of a lot of economics obviously.

no, actually i was playing into your joke. hyperinflation is not defined as inflation equating to 100% over three years. it's defined as extremely high monetary inflation in general.

#74 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,983 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:01 PM

Thankfully, yes, I did...

The only bills we have are those which we incur in utilities each month (cell phones included), and whatever we buy like gas and groceries...

Sure, that will probably eventually end at some point in the future, but I have been extremely fortunate to be able to be where I am at today financially...

This is why I say I don't really need the dollar, as if it collapsed, so do the commodities which require it... I can live without my cellphone, the internet, power, etc...

I was raised in a way that I can get food for myself if I had to, and if economical collapse ever happens, I am very comfortable in saying I could sustain myself on that front for decades...

The worst part of economical collapse would not be the collapse itself, but the reaction of those who were unprepared...

If there was a collapse. How many years of stuff do you have to barter with?
Internet posts don't count. :P

#75 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:03 PM

Sorry, but you're just as much a sheep...

You just follow a different shepherd...

haha. ok. if i am the sheep of truth, then so be it :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com