Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

God vs. Satan

510 posts in this topic

got any proof that he did? :D

besides linear time being measured?

Just prove he didn't exist. I have less to prove on this subject than you.

burden of proof is on the person claiming the positive. if you think he existed, prove it.

1 person likes this

besides linear time being measured?

Just prove he didn't exist. I have less to prove on this subject than you.

Just don't even get involved with this one.

well for starters, none of the gospels agree on jesus' birth date and/or place of birth, therefore making both unknown. outside of the bible, there is zero historical evidence of his existance.

not to mention countless identical accounts of different people with the same life as yeshua who claimed to be the messiah. it was a popular tend in folk stories of the time.

The Bible was, in may parts, written and/or translated by some @sshat a few hundred years ago in hopes of controlling his people through Christianity. So since you add in the human condition, you have to take some parts with that in mind. Also, some parts are always misinterpreted because of the lack of a contemporary vocabulary that accurately describes what the actual point or subject is. Kinda like when Nostradamus called a submarine an Iron Fish. I'm not dismissing the WHOLE Bible, I'm just pointing that out about contemporary Bibles.

1 person likes this

well for starters, none of the gospels agree on jesus' birth date and/or place of birth, therefore making both unknown. outside of the bible, there is zero historical evidence of his existance.

much too late to get into the audience of each gospel and the focal point of each account.

You have to look behind the scenes for each book.

But here is the deal. For many on here, it comes down to believing. If the bible is as inaccurate and uninspired as you think, not much can be said to you.

On a little deeper level, the very reason behind faith would be involved with the very lack of evidence.

Think about it. Tomorrow if they uncovered some artifacts or ancient texts that confirm something then there is a major paradigm shift.

But this is my official last post on this topic. There has been some progress made on this subject but for the most part, not worth the typing.

By no means am I conceding anything but the counter productivity is not what I'm about and in due time, if people want to talk etc, they know where to find me.

much too late to get into the audience of each gospel and the focal point of each account.

You have to look behind the scenes for each book.

But here is the deal. For many on here, it comes down to believing. If the bible is as inaccurate and uninspired as you think, not much can be said to you.

On a little deeper level, the very reason behind faith would be involved with the very lack of evidence.

Think about it. Tomorrow if they uncovered some artifacts or ancient texts that confirm something then there is a major paradigm shift.

But this is my official last post on this topic. There has been some progress made on this subject but for the most part, not worth the typing.

By no means am I conceding anything but the counter productivity is not what I'm about and in due time, if people want to talk etc, they know where to find me.

agreed and understood...this is why you'll rarely catch me involved in religious discussion.

however, every now and again i like to stir the pot a bit...as you can see :D

agreed and understood...this is why you'll rarely catch me involved in religious discussion.

however, every now and again i like to stir the pot a bit...as you can see :D

I feel about the same. It also gets REALLY old.

clipboard3781kr2.jpg
1 person likes this

hahahahaha

The Bible was, in may parts, written and/or translated by some @sshat a few hundred years ago in hopes of controlling his people through Christianity.

Elaborate on this statement a bit more, Chucktown. I'm a bit unsure of what people/time period you are referring to.:confused: