Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How will Peppers be remembered by Panther fans?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

we will see who is dumb as hell after watching him tear up the league in either washington or philly.

That is probably true and why many fans are not likeing Peppers. His first four years were better than his last 4 here. Peppers should have been shipped out of here when he didnt sign the long term deal after the '07 season.

Posted

I must be the only one on this board who doesn't find people who act like they are superior to others on message boards, such as Fiz, funny.

this is the 1st time that fiz has said something funny.i know pep isnt gay but him trying to talk with a meat in his grill is.

Posted

better then mill, beson, and jenkins.

Better than Jenkins I give you that. Mills and Beason? Hell no. Peppers is more athletic..yes but no where near as good as all around football players as them 2.

Posted

Better than Jenkins I give you that. Mills and Beason? Hell no. Peppers is more athletic..yes but no where near as good as all around football players as them 2.

i beg to differ.he can pretty much play any position on the field.the play in arizona tells it all. remember how excited everyone would get when pep came in on goaline o?the defense would poo there selves if they actually threw him a pass but they still had to respect him out there.

Posted

That is probably true and why many fans are not likeing Peppers. His first four years were better than his last 4 here. Peppers should have been shipped out of here when he didnt sign the long term deal after the '07 season.

99% of the time, they line you up at DE with a simple assignment to go get the QB, so if you didn't accomplish that you have nobody to blame but yourself.

We may have allowed Peppers to fall short of his potential by failing to motivate him, perhaps a Beason style public calling out should have come from the coaching staff much earlier? Imagine Peppers playing for a coach like Parcells... Peppers would have hated Parcells, but Parcells would have either broke him or got the most out of him.

Posted

I remeber him as the best DE we have in the first 4 yrs. Ever since the last 2 yrs., he isn't the same anymore. Not to mention he has become greedy lately & few times he doesn't have the heart & motor like he use to. At least Beason does & will continue to do so. I somewhat have a love/hate relationship for him.

Posted

i beg to differ.he can pretty much play any position on the field.the play in arizona tells it all. remember how excited everyone would get when pep came in on goaline o?the defense would poo there selves if they actually threw him a pass but they still had to respect him out there.

Like I said ..he's a athletic freak, but how often does he even want to play in a season?

4 great games, another 4 well, and 8 where you don't even know if he's there.

Mills played with heart, motivation every down and was a leader and made plays too, same with Beason .

Peppers homers act like he's a Reggie White and he ain't.

Posted

..... Imagine Peppers playing for a coach like Parcells... Peppers would have hated Parcells, but Parcells would have either broke him or got the most out of him.

I agree with the above 100%. That was the big move JR could have made when Parcells decided to get back into football. Not that he even tried, but that would have been a bold move if JR could have gotten him to come to the Panthers instead of Miami.

Posted

132.jpg?app=bg&v=4b8c47f6

Posted

132.jpg?app=bg&v=4b8c47f6

thank god

Posted

not wearing a helmet and not looking where he's going. Sounds like he's finally getting his sh*t together.

1 person likes this

Posted

thank god

It's the only way to be set free.