Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let me get this straight.

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Panther's will play the winner of the Falcons at Cardinals or Eagles at Vikings?

Posted · Report post

The Panther's will play the winner of the Falcons at Cardinals or Eagles at Vikings?

It depends on who wins the Eagles/Vikings game. If the Eagles win, we will play the Cardinals/Falcons winner. If the Vikings win, we play the Vikings.

Posted · Report post

Depends on who wins - we will play the *highest* ranked opponent. If MN wins, we play them. If Eagles win, they play NY.

Posted · Report post

No, we play the highest seed available. Since the Eagles are the lowest seed, we will not play them. :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

No, we play the highest seed available. Since the Eagles are the lowest seed, we will not play them. :thumbsup:

Unless they beat the Giants, which I'm hoping so we'll have home field throughout.

Posted · Report post

It depends on who wins the Eagles/Vikings game. If the Eagles win, we will play the Cardinals/Falcons winner. If the Vikings win, we play the Vikings.

Thanks dude, perhaps I can sleep tonight!

Posted · Report post

Of all the teams in the playoffs, I think the Eagles (besides Carolina) have the best chance of knocking off the Giants at home. I don't think Atlanta, Minnesota, or Arizona could do it. :nonod:

Posted · Report post

I think Atlanta could knock off the Giants at home. They have a somewhat balanced offense, and I think thats what its going to take. But their defense would have to step it up a few notches, in particular against NY's run game.

Posted · Report post

PlayoffBracket_1230.jpg

The #1 team is assured of playing the highest wild card survivor, so technically it's not a true bracket unless the highest wild card seeds win.

Posted · Report post

that's not true! #1 plays the LOWEST wildcard winner not the highest.

Posted · Report post

that's not true! #1 plays the LOWEST wildcard winner not the highest.

Im right back where I started.:confused:

Posted · Report post

PlayoffBracket_1230.jpg

The #1 team is assured of playing the highest wild card survivor, so technically it's not a true bracket unless the highest wild card seeds win.

D*m nice graphic!