Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let me get this straight.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

The Panther's will play the winner of the Falcons at Cardinals or Eagles at Vikings?

Posted

The Panther's will play the winner of the Falcons at Cardinals or Eagles at Vikings?

It depends on who wins the Eagles/Vikings game. If the Eagles win, we will play the Cardinals/Falcons winner. If the Vikings win, we play the Vikings.

Posted

Depends on who wins - we will play the *highest* ranked opponent. If MN wins, we play them. If Eagles win, they play NY.

Posted

No, we play the highest seed available. Since the Eagles are the lowest seed, we will not play them. :thumbsup:

Posted

No, we play the highest seed available. Since the Eagles are the lowest seed, we will not play them. :thumbsup:

Unless they beat the Giants, which I'm hoping so we'll have home field throughout.

Posted

It depends on who wins the Eagles/Vikings game. If the Eagles win, we will play the Cardinals/Falcons winner. If the Vikings win, we play the Vikings.

Thanks dude, perhaps I can sleep tonight!

Posted

Of all the teams in the playoffs, I think the Eagles (besides Carolina) have the best chance of knocking off the Giants at home. I don't think Atlanta, Minnesota, or Arizona could do it. :nonod:

Posted

I think Atlanta could knock off the Giants at home. They have a somewhat balanced offense, and I think thats what its going to take. But their defense would have to step it up a few notches, in particular against NY's run game.

Posted

PlayoffBracket_1230.jpg

The #1 team is assured of playing the highest wild card survivor, so technically it's not a true bracket unless the highest wild card seeds win.

Posted

that's not true! #1 plays the LOWEST wildcard winner not the highest.

Posted

that's not true! #1 plays the LOWEST wildcard winner not the highest.

Im right back where I started.:confused:

Posted

PlayoffBracket_1230.jpg

The #1 team is assured of playing the highest wild card survivor, so technically it's not a true bracket unless the highest wild card seeds win.

D*m nice graphic!