Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let me get this straight.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

It's pretty simple folks....

If Minny wins, that is who we will play, period.

If the Eagles Win, that is who will play the Giants...period.

Now....if the Eagles win, and they are playing the Giants, then obviously we get the winner of the Ariz/Atl game.

There you go....I think. Can't remember if the higher seedings left refer to just the 2 wildcard teams, or they include all. :D

Posted

Who cares! Lets just get it on!

Posted

It's pretty simple folks....

If Minny wins, that is who we will play, period.

If the Eagles Win, that is who will play the Giants...period.

Now....if the Eagles win, and they are playing the Giants, then obviously we get the winner of the Ariz/Atl game.

There you go....I think. Can't remember if the higher seedings left refer to just the 2 wildcard teams, or they include all. :D

You sir are correct! We will either play Minn, Atl. or Ari. The only way we would see Philly is if they beat Minn and NY and we could see them in the NFCCG

Posted

You sir are correct! We will either play Minn, Atl. or Ari. The only way we would see Philly is if they beat Minn and NY and we could see them in the NFCCG

Which whould be played in Charlotte. Got it!

Posted

The Panther's will play the winner of the Falcons at Cardinals or Eagles at Vikings?

My God, the scenario is all over ESPN, ESPN.com, FoxSports.Com....are you living under a rock? Or, just too damn lazy to look anything up?

Posted

that's not true! #1 plays the LOWEST wildcard winner not the highest.

that makes no sense. Why would the number one play the higher seed? The number one seed means that you will always be playing the weakest opponent according to seeding. So, it is impossible for us to play the Eagles in this round, because if they win, they go to the Giants.

Posted

that makes no sense. Why would the number one play the higher seed? The number one seed means that you will always be playing the weakest opponent according to seeding. So, it is impossible for us to play the Eagles in this round, because if they win, they go to the Giants.

He meant HIGHEST...as in the highest number. 6 being the highest.

Posted

It's not rocket science, or maybe it is. The number one seed always, in every round plays the lowest seed remaining. The number two seed always plays the highest seed remaining. That's why we work so hard to be number one... :D

Posted

However, if Philly wins I would rather play either of these teams over Philly