Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who do YOU want to win in Wild Card Rd.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Arizona vs Atlanta - Atlanta

San Diego vs Indianapolis - San Diego

Eagles vs Vikings - Vikings

Dolphins vs Ravens - Dolphins

Posted

Arizona vs Atlanta - Cardinals

San Diego vs Indianapolis - San Diego

Eagles vs Vikings - Eagles

Dolphins vs Ravens -Ravens

Posted

bump

Posted

You are a panther fan, why in the world would you want Atlanta to win?

Posted

Cardinals

Chargers

Eagles

Dolphins

Posted

I'd rather us face the falcons then the cards.

Posted

out of the 3 possible teams we could play,I also wouldn't mind the vikes coming to town so we could get revenge on them.then again if philly wins and by chance beats the Giants(doubt it)then we could host the NFC championship.

Posted

Id rather see the Falcons come into BoA and get there asses handed to em. Then again I wouldn't care seeing the Cards come in either.

Posted

I'd rather see the Cards... we can stop their running game better than ATL... but it may not be either of them... of course, I can see the Eagles beating the Vikings without a problem.

Posted

I did want the falcons to win and eagles to win,so we could of beaten the falcons in a revenge game but it's too late,it looks like we are going to play the cards.That made me change my mind on the vikes-eagles game;I much rather the Panthers play the vikes in a revenge game then face the cards!In the AFC-I want the Colts and Dolphins to win.

Posted

Arizona, Indy, Vikings, Dolphins

What is it with everyone wanting the Chargers? Is it because Rivers is from NCSU? Thats the only thing I can think of.

Posted

My ideal scenario would have been the Vikings and Falcons winning this round and the Falcons beating the Giants. That would have allowed for a "revenge tour" of beating the Vikings and the Falcons, also providing the added bonus of having the NFC Championship in Charlotte.

Still pulling for the Vikings tomorrow. And while I'd be okay with a 'revenge' game against the Giants, I'd actually much rather have the NFC Championship at home. Radio has said it'd be the biggest sporting event in the history of the city.