Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saintsfan thoughts on D Williams

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I have to hand it to you Williams has had a great year, but he is no reggie bush. I know Reggie missed a good portion of the season, but before he got hurt he was leading the league in touchdowns. now multiply those yards and touchdowns by the number of games he missed, and you can see the stats proove that Reggie is a superior back. Now I know it would be unorthadoxed, but I think Reggie and Williams should train together during the offseason, I think under Reggies tutilage Willams could develop as a player. Thoughts?/

Get lost man. Reggie Bush is a joke. He's one of those #1 draft picks that get drafted and don't ever contribute squat in the NFL.

Posted

Williams lead his team to a first round bye and reggie is watching at home healing his bones

Posted

I guess you guys didn't pick up on the sarcasm of ccase's post.

You can call it sarcasm, I will call it ignorance. How bout that?

Posted

the only thing that reggie can do right is kim kardashian, and I bet any black man could get that right.

Posted

Cool.

Posted

I have to hand it to you Williams has had a great year, but he is no reggie bush.

I think under Reggies tutilage Willams could develop as a player. Thoughts?/

Thank god he is no reggie bush for one and in no way do i want d will to learn anything from reggie bust

Posted

I call it stupidity. Reggie can't hold d-Williams jock strap. Plain and simple.

Posted

Cool.

Cool? No, you and that other wannabe Saints fan = Fool! Don't come back next year ya'll, ya here?

Posted

Reggie Bush Sucks

Posted

Now we have Saints fans talking smack to Saints fans. :party:

Posted

I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt and just say he started a masterful spoof thread.

Thank you. I dont know if its the new board, or the fact that I post sporatically, but I have never been a fan of Bush and it amazes me how some people continue to anoint him even though he has proven that he is not a running back. Next time I will use a sarcasm button. I just figured it was such an outlandish claim most of you would pick up on it. But I should have known better because now that I think about it, I am sure there are some Saints and USC fans that actually believe that. Williams is a stellar back, and I hate that we will have to face him twice a year for years to come.

Posted

These "saintsfans" are garbage. Complete idiots. Filth. I can't say enough bad things about them. Don't worry, though, I will set you straight on the saint's and what you need to know!