Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccase39

Saintsfan thoughts on D Williams

45 posts in this topic

You know I have read it all, You are really reaching low to even bring up R. Bush in the same breath as D. Williams. R. Bush is and has been overated, he is an over glorified punt returner. If I recall D. Williams had more rushing yards in college, he just didn't have the hype of coming from a big school. So go to a Aints blog and pump up Bush there. We ain't hearin' that sh*t here.

You obviously didn't read the rest of the thread.

Dwill is good, but I think reggie could help him learn to break more tackles and move the pile.

Is this guy serious, what a moron.

Smh

As a running back

D.Will >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> R. Bush

This thread lost me on Saintsfan thoughts. As if there were any...

Dwill is good, but I think reggie could help him learn to break more tackles and move the pile.

Good stuff :thumbup:

Anyone who thinks Reggie Bush is half the RB that DeAngelo Williams is should be forced to clean up New Orleans after the next hurricane destroys their dump of a city. Seriously DeAngelo Williams is an elite RB while Reggie Bush is nothing more than a track star wearing pads, but you gotta give it up to the guy for having Kim Kardashian to go home to at night. Hey maybe since Reggie and his peice of poo Aints are not in the playoffs this year they can watch us run all the way to Tampa Bay from their nice big house that Reggie is paying for with the #2 pick money he doesn't deserve!

You know I have read it all, You are really reaching low to even bring up R. Bush in the same breath as D. Williams. R. Bush is and has been overated, he is an over glorified punt returner. If I recall D. Williams had more rushing yards in college, he just didn't have the hype of coming from a big school. So go to a Aints blog and pump up Bush there. We ain't hearin' that sh*t here.

Nice second post. Now why dont you go back and read the entire thread.