• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:42 AM

I have to hand it to you Williams has had a great year, but he is no reggie bush. I know Reggie missed a good portion of the season, but before he got hurt he was leading the league in touchdowns. now multiply those yards and touchdowns by the number of games he missed, and you can see the stats proove that Reggie is a superior back. Now I know it would be unorthadoxed, but I think Reggie and Williams should train together during the offseason, I think under Reggies tutilage Willams could develop as a player. Thoughts?/

Whats the matter did your brother not give you any anal tonight? quit whining like a little bitch, Im sure he will at least let you suck his dick., Unless of coarse your mom already has her mouth full.

You suck at smack talk, your an idiot! And you are no Saints fan, bitch! I can see your Panther lovin' ways a mile away. Bitch!

yeah you are right. You called me a bitch, I am owned. How do I top that.

Um, guys?

DeAngelo Williams just sent this email to Reggie Bush

D. Will wants to know when Bush can come close.

Because, right now, Reggie Bush.....

#32 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:42 AM

you are a virgin arent you?

No, your mama took it from me! Little seal, I am your daddy! Now go away, little punk, me and momma are ashamed of you!

#33 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:40 AM

I have to hand it to you Williams has had a great year, but he is no reggie bush.

Of course Williams isn't Bush. That because Williams is better, thus Bush is no Williams. Seriously, Bush doesn't seem to have the flash like Williams been showing lately. :D

#34 ccase39

ccase39

gnawwin on scrote

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:17 AM

Of course Williams isn't Bush. That because Williams is better, thus Bush is no Williams. Seriously, Bush doesn't seem to have the flash like Williams been showing lately. :D

Yeah I know this post was toungue in cheek. Nice avatar I cant wait to see the remake.

#35 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:31 AM

lol, I got it.

#36 CarolinaHustla

CarolinaHustla

Flair Country

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

You know I have read it all, You are really reaching low to even bring up R. Bush in the same breath as D. Williams. R. Bush is and has been overated, he is an over glorified punt returner. If I recall D. Williams had more rushing yards in college, he just didn't have the hype of coming from a big school. So go to a Aints blog and pump up Bush there. We ain't hearin' that poo here.

#37 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:02 PM

You know I have read it all, You are really reaching low to even bring up R. Bush in the same breath as D. Williams. R. Bush is and has been overated, he is an over glorified punt returner. If I recall D. Williams had more rushing yards in college, he just didn't have the hype of coming from a big school. So go to a Aints blog and pump up Bush there. We ain't hearin' that sh*t here.

You obviously didn't read the rest of the thread.

#38 Charlotte49erFootball

Charlotte49erFootball

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:14 PM

Dwill is good, but I think reggie could help him learn to break more tackles and move the pile.

Is this guy serious, what a moron.

#39 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,808 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:17 PM

Smh

As a running back

D.Will >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> R. Bush

#40 Charlotte49erFootball

Charlotte49erFootball

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

[quote name='X-Clown']You obviously didn't read the rest of the thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Charlotte49erFootball']Is this guy serious, what a moron.[/quote]

ooops. Me either. Apologies.

#41 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:41 PM

Posted Image=Posted Image

#42 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:49 PM

This thread lost me on Saintsfan thoughts. As if there were any...

#43 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,333 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:41 PM

Dwill is good, but I think reggie could help him learn to break more tackles and move the pile.

Good stuff :thumbup:

#44 CarolinaPride74

CarolinaPride74

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

Anyone who thinks Reggie Bush is half the RB that DeAngelo Williams is should be forced to clean up New Orleans after the next hurricane destroys their dump of a city. Seriously DeAngelo Williams is an elite RB while Reggie Bush is nothing more than a track star wearing pads, but you gotta give it up to the guy for having Kim Kardashian to go home to at night. Hey maybe since Reggie and his peice of poo Aints are not in the playoffs this year they can watch us run all the way to Tampa Bay from their nice big house that Reggie is paying for with the #2 pick money he doesn't deserve!

#45 ccase39

ccase39

gnawwin on scrote

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:56 PM

You know I have read it all, You are really reaching low to even bring up R. Bush in the same breath as D. Williams. R. Bush is and has been overated, he is an over glorified punt returner. If I recall D. Williams had more rushing yards in college, he just didn't have the hype of coming from a big school. So go to a Aints blog and pump up Bush there. We ain't hearin' that sh*t here.

Nice second post. Now why dont you go back and read the entire thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.