Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Agency 2010

153 posts in this topic

Posted

Almost set to go.

Posted

The only reason I am even waiting for it to start is to see what Peppers gets (I can't wait to see this deal come back to bite whoever signs him). I seriously doubt we sign anyone tonight.

Posted

I really wish we would sign Bolden. He really would be the type of WR the Panthers are looking for and would also let us not throw any Rookie WR right into the fire.

Posted

I really wish we would sign Bolden. He really would be the type of WR the Panthers are looking for and would also let us not throw any Rookie WR right into the fire.

Boldin is going to want a ton of money. I want to get a proven playmaker as well...I just don't want one that has been injured the last 2 years and is 30 years old.

IDK what we're going to do to upgrade that position but we need to do something or our offense is going to struggle and Moore's not going to have enough options.

Posted

Boldin is going to want a ton of money. I want to get a proven playmaker as well...I just don't want one that has been injured the last 2 years and is 30 years old.

IDK what we're going to do to upgrade that position but we need to do something or our offense is going to struggle and Moore's not going to have enough options.

Boldin is about as proven as you get in the FA WR class right now. Also the dude is a tough SOB. He came back 2 months after he got his jaw wired shut. Besides we just Gave Delhomme 12 mill to do nothing......

Posted

Boldin is about as proven as you get in the FA WR class right now. Also the dude is a tough SOB. He came back 2 months after he got his jaw wired shut. Besides we just Gave Delhomme 12 mill to do nothing......

he is not a free agent. you'd have to give compensation up for him

Posted

and for whoever said davone bess is out there.....thats not correct. he is automatically a EFA.....he either plays for miami next year or doesnt play. no one can offer him a contract enless miami flat out cut him, which would never fuging happen. the dudes a beast. absolute diamond in the rough (undrafted free agent)

Posted

I thought it was like 3 weeks?

Posted

I thought it was like 3 weeks?

May have been but 2 months sounded more realistic.

Posted

May have been but 2 months sounded more realistic.

but 3 weeks sounds more badass

Posted

10 more minutes......