SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,174 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:44 AM

Mmmm mmmm mmmm, Barack Hussein Obama.

That’s right – I will say it: THANK GOD FOR BARAK OBAMA!

He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine – Driving a stake thru the heart of Hillary’s Presidential aspirations – something no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you!

He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty – No more Kennedy’s trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and Freedom are safer tonight!

He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!
Dennis Moore had never lost a race – quit
Evan Bayh had never lost a race – quit
Byron Dorgan – had never lost a race – quit
Harry Reid – bid for re-election doesn’t look good

These are just a handful of the Democrats that whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010 dozens more will be! In December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles they had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. In one year Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the house, if not the senate back to the Republicans.

He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Every Generation seems to need to relearn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well!

Liberals tax, borrow and spend – check
Liberals won’t bring themselves to protect America – check
Liberals want to take over the economy – check
Liberals think they know what is best for everyone – check
Liberals aren’t happy till they are running YOUR life - check

He has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan
In One year he rejuvenated the Conservative movement and brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving Americans. Name me one other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America !

In all honesty one year ago I was more afraid than I had ever been in my life. Not of the economy but of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My neighbors, friends, strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of the Greatness and Wisdom of the American people was flat out wrong.

When the American People wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barak Obama woke up these Great Americans.

Thanks Barry.

#2 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:53 AM

Posted Image

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,614 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:57 AM

Just remember Smoots... you always want to be on top in that relationship... critical advice I would say.

#4 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,300 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:00 AM

i never took smoots for a top kinda guy

#5 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:03 AM

pstall is correct. I prefer to make the girl do all of the work until she gets exhausted and I'm barely aroused. Then I just facefug her into oblivion.

#6 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

Smoots is on the left, you buffoons.

#7 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:06 AM

On my high school baseball team I was known as the Portly Pitcher.

#8 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:09 AM

On my high school baseball team I was known as the Portly Pitcher.

And Husker was the Comely Catcher.

Meat 7, Southpaws 0

#9 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,078 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

pstall is correct. I prefer to make the girl do all of the work until she gets exhausted and I'm barely aroused. Then I just facefug her into oblivion.

:drool5:

#10 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

The Clinton thing- I think Hillary and Bill took care of that themselves with bad decision making.

The Kennedy thing- Really? A death and the rest involved in non-political things hardly seems like the work of Obama.

Democrat party Destruction- Democrats have always been really skilled at wrecking themselves and not having to rely on any outside help in that department. This isn't news.

Democrat generalities- Are just that. Generalities, many of them inaccurate.
The tax and spend thing is true. But as I have stated before, at least they are honest about it. They tell everybody that is what they do. Republicans lie and use the USA credit card to mortgage our children's future. Just depends on how you choose to spend recklessly and what you want it spent on. Defending America....I still see active wars continuing, and from what I hear we are still quietly involved in many more places than the public is aware. I happen to favor the "small footprint" design in places like SE Asia, Central Asia (Mongolia), Africa, rather than the dinosaur of nationbuilding in A-Stan and Iraq...A Republican Hallmark.

I think it is more accurate to say that politicians in general, by the nature of their job, feel like they know what is best for the public, rather than the old model of listening to constituents and doing their will.

As to Conservative revival- pendulum effect, with no forward progress, a two party system with more similarities between them than differences.

#11 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:18 AM

:drool5:

ahahaha this is so funny because I seriously thought to myself after posting that, "I bet Cat notices this."

#12 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:29 AM

Giving him a lot of credit, aren't you? Killing off the Kennedy's? :yawn:

This thread sucks. Get a new routine.

#13 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:35 AM

southcak can't you just bump one of your older threads? they all say the same thing.

#14 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

Oohh is the Obama/Kennedy murder the new Clinton/Foster murder?

#15 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:41 AM

Whenever southcak makes a thread like this, just derail it like I did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.