Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SMF

Check out our new projected starters on the defensive line!

23 posts in this topic

Charles Johnson!

Louis Leonard!

Tank Tyler!

Everette Brown!

DAAAAAAAAMN what a godly defensive line we're going to have!

Oh look negative nancy made a new user name

Compared to last years clusterfu*k, if they all stay healthy and average then I'll take it and smile.

Oh look negative nancy made a new user name

???

Those are all great young players with a ton of upside. I think they're going to be beasts next season.

Your old name can post here as well.

I reset the rep so you wouldn't be stuck in smack central

You also have to look at whats behind them.This scheme uses a lot of rotation.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH!!!!

LOUD NOISES!!!! It's obvious the FO is just gonna cut people with no plan in place to replace them. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHH!!!11

1 person likes this

*bangs pots and pans together*

1 person likes this

Hmmm... if only there were upcoming events where you could add veteran players from other clubs and players coming out of college.

That'd be nice, but crazy talk I know...

1 person likes this

• Topics

• First off the story is true. Secondly you sound like as big a douche as Mixon, and your explanation sounds like the same logic Hardy used to justify his actions. Thank goodness we won't be drafting him so this debate is really moot. Just glad fans like you have no say in what we do. 
    • Good point about our division making defense / pass rush a priority. And yes, CJ's surgery got a bit lost in the news of Cam's upcoming surgery, but the news that CJ is having back issues definitely makes DE a high priority in the draft, in my opinion. (I already thought DE was a high priority need, CJ's surgery just adds an exclamation point to that need.) I'd be ok picking Thomas or maybe Allen at #8 and then going defense heavy with RB, TE, WR being the next three picks (not necessarily in that order.) I too am on the Howard bandwagon.  I think he has a chance to really help us change up our offense.  I also like McCaffrey (like his versatility and the idea of having a return threat.).  A bit torn on Fournette... Either Thomas or Howard and #8 and I'd be very happy.
    • Curious to see what we do to justify this move. I hate the idea of pushing guaranteed money into a future year for a 30 year old injury prone RB when we were about to be off the hook after this season. Gotta be something in the works that we needed a bit more space this year.