Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TouchMeNot97

Panthers Cut Delhomme

227 posts in this topic

Best off-season move in Panther history !!

Jake is great guy...etc....

Im am so stoked now!!

GO Panthers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a little disturbing the amount of outright hatred some people here have towards another person based on how they played a game.

1 person likes this

For all those defending Jake and saying things like "classless"...

umad23xv.jpg

Its funny as hell to me. People are talking about being "classless", "immature", and "being respectful", but a good portion of them were bashing Peppers just last week for wanting to leave.

Anyways, Jake seems like a good man. I respect him, and thank him for some great memories, but it's been time to move on. These young guys(plus Smitty and Kasay) can maybe finally get us that superbowl win.

Its funny as hell to me. People are talking about being "classless", "immature", and "being respectful", but a good portion of them where bashing Peppers just last week for wanting to leave.

Anyways, Jake seems like a good man. I respect him, and thank him for some great memories, but it's been time to move on. These young guys(plus Smitty and Kasay) can maybe finally get us that superbowl win.

That's what I'm saying. It's not like people are telling Delhomme to kill himself or w/e.

maybe jake wanted to get cut cuz he thinks he has a better chance to start elsewhere

Just when you think this is a great day in football history you find out that akpantherfan returned.

3 people like this

THIS IS IT- NOW its time for Fox and Hurney to go....

fvck it-- its time to start over and rebuild....

I know right? Getting rid of a washed up QB who can't cut it anymore is obviously a white flag to rebuild....one of the youngest teams in the league.

I still can't believe it. I haven't been this happy since our super bowl run... Ironic really

I know right? Getting rid of a washed up QB who can't cut it anymore is obviously a white flag to rebuild....one of the youngest teams in the league.

What is this reasoning you speak? When did we allow this?

We admins keep it for ourselves.

Now bare with me for a sec. What if the Panthers got rid of Delhomme for Julius Peppers to come back? Just a thought.

Or even better, maybe they will make a huge splash somehow in free agency or move up in the draft for a QB! Either way they still owe Jake all that money and Im sure they didnt just let him go for 12 mill.

Something is going on! Maybe they get YOU KNOW WHO to come and be a QB here. LOL.

End of Line.