Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can The Cardnals Beat the Giants?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

They look capable of beating us if our secondary doesn't get their poo together!:mad:

Posted

No they can't beat them. It'll be interesting to see if they have to play them or not though.

To be honest, I feel like we've hit the lottery. All we have to do is beat either the Vikings or Cards at home to get to the NFC CG? It's not a gimme that we'll do it, but you have to like your odds there.

I DO like our odds there , which is why i'm so confident this go round. I also knew when we loss 2 the Gmen, that we'll see them again, and i'm sure we'll go 2 the bowl. Never been so confident before.

Posted

IMO the Cards or the Eagles could beat the Gmen. Now IF they will is gonna be the hardest thing.

Posted

Better hope the Eagles win because the Cards will fold in cold weather.

Posted

Are we forgetting as well we have to beat Arizona or Minnesota?

Posted

Better hope the Eagles win because the Cards will fold in cold weather.

Absolutely....I'll be pulling for the Iggles tomorrow to beat the Vikes...I think they have the best chance to beat New York...and if we take care of business here next Saturday and Iggles take care of their business we could have ourselves a rematch of the NFCC game albeit in our house :D

Posted

imagephp2nq.gif

Posted

That's too bad, cause neither of those teams can beat the giants. Guess the Panthers will have to get it done.

You do realize Philadelphia already beat the Giants, right?