11 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:15 PM

I did. Tears of joy. Hopefully his 20 million dollar guarantee in his contract will get intercepted...

Edited by Cardiackat88, 04 March 2010 - 11:18 PM.

#2 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

Yes, I'm on the verge of tears. Jake has done a lot for our team and our community. He should have at least have been brought back as a backup and mentor. We've been here before cutting our good veteran and leaving the team in the hands of an unproven.

#3 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

No, but I did do a few of these:

#4 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,214 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

Yes, I'm on the verge of tears. Jake has done a lot for our team and our community. He should have at least have been brought back as a backup and mentor. We've been here before cutting our good veteran and leaving the team in the hands of an unproven.

Please dont compare Steve Beuerlein to Delhomme because Delhomme is not good anymore. Or Jeff Lewis to Matt Moore for that matter.

#5 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:39 PM

I shed a few tears of joy also my friend! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#6 SMF

SMF

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

He probably was happy with this to be honest. Imagine having a lot of success with your company for the better part of a decade only to get demoted behind your young upstart competitor. Are you really going to want to endure having to basically be his subordinate when you could just take $12 million and walk away?

This will be better for him in the long run and I'm sure he's more happier than not.

#7 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,645 posts

We may very well cut him and resign him at vet minimum... there was no way to justify what he was being paid at this point.

#8 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:41 PM

I guess the team is rebuilding now with Peppers, Lewis, Delhomme gone. Tough times are ahead.

#9 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

We may very well cut him and resign him at vet minimum... there was no way to justify what he was being paid at this point.

I agree.

And well said, Cosmo.

#10 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

I gotta do it.

Posted Image

#11 SMF

SMF

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:43 PM

Another reason why this will be better for Jake: Remember when he was booed at Fan Fest last year? What do you think the fan reaction to him would have been this year if he trotted out on the field with the starters? How about every time he threw a pick early in the season?

#12 XxDeputyxX

XxDeputyxX

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:43 PM

I shed tears every Sunday wk 1 through wk 12 of the 2010 season!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.