Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite memory of #17

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sure you've all heard the news by now. I'm not here to say he was one of the greatest QBs of all time, but surely for the Panthers he did some great things. This isn't a thread to bash Jake, there are plenty justified threads for that. This is for those that have anything they are thankful for that he did for us. Believe it or not, he wasn't complete rubbish.

So what would you say was your favorite Jake Delhomme memory? Mine would be him gunslinging it against Tom Brady in the superbowl. For all statistical purpose, the kid from the Bayou thoroughly outperformed Brady in that game.

Farewell Jake, thanks for the memories. Here's to Moore memories.

Posted

Mine? When he got cut from the team. JK, either the lomgest pass in SB history or X-clown.

Posted

Probably his first actually. TD pass to Proehl to beat Jacksonville.

Posted

10:18 PM on March 4, 2010 I heard he was cut.

Posted

Mine is the Charger last second win cuz I was there & all Panthers fans went bananas!!! Awesome game, just awesome.

Posted

The touchdown pass against the Chiefs in 2004 where he was under pressure and had to spin around in the grasp and heave a prayer to the endzone. Seidman caught it I believe.

Posted

10:18 PM on March 4, 2010 I heard he was cut.

kidding.

The entire Superbowl season was amazing.

Posted

And 2 highlights that stand out for me was the X-Clown to Smitty in the Playoffs against the Rams & the TD pass to Rosario to beat the Chargers with the time over.

Posted

I'm not kidding, his ass being gone is my favorite moment.

1 person likes this

Posted

His Superbowl performance, in particular him talking trash to that piece of poo Rodney Harrison.

There's a lot more memories of comebacks he led, but that one sticks out most.

Posted

i can't remmeber which game was this but when he got hit hard and was on the ground rolling around gasping for air. that poop looked liked a bad case of constipation. So Long Delhomme!

Posted

Hmm. I think I went the most crazy when Jake slinged to Moose in the SB. Capped off with a stiff arm that was an amazing memory.