• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:25 PM

Canes win 3-2 beat lightning. We started down 0-2 but tied it in the first and took the lead in the second. We are really playing some solid hockey. Not flashy, but were not making mistakes either. This team is comming together at the right time. We have a test tuesday against the devils. Go Canes!

#2 WolfPack

WolfPack

Sip it Grip it and Rip it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:44 AM

I think our defense as a whole is playing better lately, and Staal has really stepped it up the last couple of weeks. I just hope we can keep it up, especially since we are practically on the road all month.

#3 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

Brindy still needs to be dropped to the at least the third and maybe the forth line to get me happy about this team again

#4 dinz

dinz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:00 PM

good showing coming back, they played relaxed being down 2-0 on road, as mentioned good listmus test against devils

#5 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:37 PM

It's been a nice little run, but I'm going to need to see them play consistently well for a few weeks (without a losing streak along the way) to get too excited.

#6 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

You have to admit though... they look like a different team then the beginning of the year. We look more disciplined.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com