Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TerriblePizza

Draft Needs

64 posts in this topic

three young stud Linebackers would be outstanding. but if we extend davis this year and beason when his time comes... what do you do with the young guy?

yes, i never watch the panthers i just post on a message board... are you retarded?

dont argue with you b/c you know the team inside and out? is this a freakin joke? are you in jr high or what?

sharing your opinions is fine, i'm ok with someone disagreeing with me. but dont spout a bunch of nonsensical ramblings in half garbled gammar about watching the games and knowing the team.

I just finished updating my spreadsheets...

According to me, with all the action of the past two days, our current areas of need are:

1. LB (both MLB and OLB)

2. DE

3. CB

4. WR

5. DT

6. S (more so on the SS side)

7. QB

8. G/T

9. K

10. C

11. FB

12. TE

13. RB

14. P

This is, of course, not taking any potential FA signings into account, and if and when those start coming in, this list will change heading into the draft...

yes, i never watch the panthers i just post on a message board... are you retarded?

dont argue with you b/c you know the team inside and out? is this a freakin joke? are you in jr high or what?

sharing your opinions is fine, i'm ok with someone disagreeing with me. but dont spout a bunch of nonsensical ramblings in half garbled gammar about watching the games and knowing the team.

say what you want I bet they draft a WR or make a trade

Also of note, my sheets do not include lower tier players/camp fodder such as WR Charly Martin...

hopefully we re-sign lloyd as well cuz his kickoffs help r defense out

say what you want I bet they draft a WR or make a trade

i'm not saying they wont, in fact i agree with you. we NEED a WR/KR... did you read my post?

i just feel that right now, DE is ahead of WR in the draft.