Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falclowns won as many playoff games as us!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

0! Will the panthers do better? I think so. Only the G-men stand in your way. If you would have gotten home field, I think you could mail it in for a Panther Super Bowl. I can't see the AFC winning it this year with the Colts now out!

Posted

That's some great smack there. (Falcons as bad as we are) :P

Posted

That's some great smack there. (Falcons as bad as we are) :P

Come on, man, misery loves company!

Posted

0! Will the panthers do better? I think so. Only the G-men stand in your way. If you would have gotten home field, I think you could mail it in for a Panther Super Bowl. I can't see the AFC winning it this year with the Colts now out!

why leave yourself so open -- want to make fun of atlanta for losing a playoff game -- you can easily do it without mentioning how underachieving our team was this year -- i would rather lose the 1st playoff game then not be in one

Posted

why leave yourself so open -- want to make fun of atlanta for losing a playoff game -- you can easily do it without mentioning how underachieving our team was this year -- i would rather lose the 1st playoff game then not be in one

The system failed this one my friend. He is one of those children who was left behind.

Posted

You would rather lose the 1st game because you are a LOSER! Not our team, just you!

Posted

The system failed this one my friend. He is one of those children who was left behind.

Keep playing with baby seals, clown! You are the ultimate loser!

Posted

I am gaining alot more respect for Panther fans. These idiot Supposed Saintsfans are on here making absolute asses out of themselves!

Posted

You would rather lose the 1st game because you are a LOSER! Not our team, just you!

Can you even read? Or is it just a comprehension problem?

Posted

Keep playing with baby seals, clown! You are the ultimate loser!

I think my avatar went right over your head lol!

Posted

Are you that stupid? I need to break it down to your 2nd grade level?

Posted

Who cares about your avatar? You? Your an idiot! Understand, now? Good!