Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70saintsfan

Falclowns won as many playoff games as us!

24 posts in this topic

Are you that stupid? I need to break it down to your 2nd grade level?

Who cares about your avatar? You? Your an idiot! Understand, now? Good!

Are you that stupid? I need to break it down to your 2nd grade level?

Please by all means enlighten us.

I think my avatar went right over your head lol!

Just like his uncle's baby batter

Just like his uncle's baby batter

no he never misses a drop. If that dude had as many dicks sticking out of him as he has had stuck in him he would be a porcupine.

You would rather lose the 1st game because you are a LOSER! Not our team, just you!

u r giving saints fans such a and name by being so immature == but in any case -- I guess you would rather miss the playoffs completely like we did then make it to the playoffs and lose - yeah -- I am sure all the Saints players agree with your stupidity -- as for me being a loser -- since the statement is coming from u I can only be happy since I have not seen you say anything that was remotely sensible or correct - i bet you dont even live in new orleans

:leaving:

What's going on here???

cc & 4saints...<<sigh>>, you can't help fans like 70saints....sad, really.

:lurk5:

Instigator...:D

• Topics

• The head coach should have shut Cam down.
    • First, Bosa was 3rd overall, not 11th. He was kind of like Garrett this year with no top QBs. No chance we would have gotten Bosa last year at 8. That said, this is absolutely not a bad year to have a high pick. You could possibly argue that our biggest need (OT) is weak. I'll give you that, but look at the non-OTs drafted near the 8th pick last year: Leonard Floyd, Eli Apple, Vernon Hargreaves, Sheldon Rankins and Karl Joseph. There are players that are as good as those guys who likely will go mid to late first. Again, bad year to need OT. Great draft. We will likely get a guy at 40, who probably would have gone before Butler last year. I love having the 8th pick in each round this year plus a bit more juice with the comp 3rd and move up to 64.
    • nobody is anointing him. But to say he isn't a first round pick is asinine. And I'm not sure why you mentioned Panthers relevance.. No one said it wasn't relevant