Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falclowns won as many playoff games as us!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you that stupid? I need to break it down to your 2nd grade level?

Please by all means enlighten us.

Posted

I think my avatar went right over your head lol!

Just like his uncle's baby batter

Posted

Just like his uncle's baby batter

no he never misses a drop. If that dude had as many dicks sticking out of him as he has had stuck in him he would be a porcupine.

Posted

You would rather lose the 1st game because you are a LOSER! Not our team, just you!

u r giving saints fans such a and name by being so immature == but in any case -- I guess you would rather miss the playoffs completely like we did then make it to the playoffs and lose - yeah -- I am sure all the Saints players agree with your stupidity -- as for me being a loser -- since the statement is coming from u I can only be happy since I have not seen you say anything that was remotely sensible or correct - i bet you dont even live in new orleans

Posted

:leaving:

What's going on here???

cc & 4saints...<<sigh>>, you can't help fans like 70saints....sad, really.

Posted

:lurk5:

Posted

:lurk5:

Instigator...:D

Posted

drunk bastards :rolleyes:

Posted

u r giving saints fans such a and name by being so immature == but in any case -- I guess you would rather miss the playoffs completely like we did then make it to the playoffs and lose - yeah -- I am sure all the Saints players agree with your stupidity -- as for me being a loser -- since the statement is coming from u I can only be happy since I have not seen you say anything that was remotely sensible or correct - i bet you dont even live in new orleans

You think being on the smack board at all is mature?

Posted

You think being on the smack board at all is mature?

Hey dumbass....at least the Falcons made the playoffs.

Please slink away now.

Posted

Why don't the pathetic aints fans go argue on their own boards. I don't give a poo about their fanbase spiraling down the toilet just like their team did. Damn, just go away. You people and your ridiculous rants aren't even relevent. Make the playoffs then we'll talk. Losers.

Posted

Why don't the pathetic aints fans go argue on their own boards. I don't give a sh*t about their fanbase spiraling down the toilet just like their team did. Damn, just go away. You people and your ridiculous rants aren't even relevent. Make the playoffs then we'll talk. Losers.

reggie bush.