Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox let something slip about the linebacker position next year.

60 posts in this topic

Posted

oh here come the americanized irish to get butthurt about a country they've never been to.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol

...can't we all just get along and make fun of the Panthers while at the same time loving them, and talk poo to each other just because we can and because we can take the poo being talked back to us in return?

Posted

Posted

look at my other comment about new england.

To me "holding your own" mean playing better than people expected or just playing average. Beason and Davis don't hold their own, they intimidate and fly around.

I think he has the potential to do well at MLB and be a package guy around the redzone or 3rd and short. I really don't see it at OLB.

Whats your reason for not wanting him at OLB..People He cant play it.But he has already started a game there.People say he is not fast enough..Well when did Diggs become a speed demon?

Posted

For the record, Fox never said that it would be between those two, he just said that they would be in the mix

Posted

oh here come the americanized irish to get butthurt about a country they've never been to.

It's not even about that. Calling someone and their newborn son a subhuman piece of scum is messed up.

Posted

It's not even about that. Calling someone and their newborn son a subhuman piece of scum is messed up.

he didn't say he was irish.

just that he named his son with the ORIGINAL GAELIC FROM GLORIOUS IRE

Posted

I was just trying to get an infraction, been trying for years.

Guess I should have picked on someone who the mods actually like

Posted

germans are better anyway

Posted

I think there is a mistake or something. I don't know which one is final but the gamebook says 8 with 5 solo and 3 assists. I think they added his total to his assists or something.

All of our LB's had a bunch of tackles that game. We got tore up that game. Brady's average was 6 yards. We took moss out of the game but that resulted in getting tore up underneath.

ESPN had 11 with 8 solo....but then again, it is ESPN

Posted

germans are better anyway

qft

Posted

Whats your reason for not wanting him at OLB..People He cant play it.But he has already started a game there.People say he is not fast enough..Well when did Diggs become a speed demon?

I never said he was. We signed diggs and drafted connor before meeks got here. Diggs just got cut. I don't think either fit as well as they did earlier. Diggs was adequate but not really a playmaker. The FO admitted they took Connor just because he was too good to pass up, not because they needed him.

Connor could prove me wrong definately. He's very smart and has a great work ethic. I just don't see him as an OLB in our D. He's a good LB but I don't see him moving to the outside for very long until teams start picking on him. If he starts and makes a ton of plays I would be pleasantly suprised.

He'd be much better at SLB than WLB which is good considering that is where the hole needs to be filled. I would just rather have a more athletic guy at the position. I want to try to have players doing what they do best. Connor is what diggs was, adequate. I'd like to upgrade if possible.