Photo
- - - - -

Fox let something slip about the linebacker position next year.

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#16 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,581 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:04 PM

[quote name='Fiz']I don't waste my time learning about subhuman scum like the irish

Subhuman?

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,306 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:04 PM

I thought ACL(or MCL) didn't affect speed?

I blew out my MCL in college and dropped from a solid 5.6 to a shaky 5.9 in the 40. Coaches call that game speed.

#18 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:05 PM

May you die a slow painful death after contracting syphilis from your gay lover you worthless piece of poo.

You two seem to be a good match.

#19 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:06 PM

May you die a slow painful death after contracting syphilis from your gay lover you worthless piece of poo.

Don't you need to get back to the mud farm there mick?

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,709 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:06 PM

Interesting... this is all assuming, of course, that fox isn't setting smoke screens here to cover up who the franchise is eying at the LB position in the draft or free-agency. even one signing in FA could change the entire outlook.

I don't waste my time learning about subhuman scum like the irish

given the origins of your last name, your ancestors were almost certainly destitute peasants :)

#21 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

I didn't think he could play OLB as well. However, as someone pointed out a few days ago...he played the position against NE and tallied 11 tackles.

I think there is a mistake or something. I don't know which one is final but the gamebook says 8 with 5 solo and 3 assists. I think they added his total to his assists or something.

All of our LB's had a bunch of tackles that game. We got tore up that game. Brady's average was 6 yards. We took moss out of the game but that resulted in getting tore up underneath.

#22 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:33 PM

Connor already started a Game at OLB vs New england.He held his own.I think Davis will stay where he is at

look at my other comment about new england.

To me "holding your own" mean playing better than people expected or just playing average. Beason and Davis don't hold their own, they intimidate and fly around.

I think he has the potential to do well at MLB and be a package guy around the redzone or 3rd and short. I really don't see it at OLB.

#23 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

Diggs isn't any faster then Connor, so I think he could excel at the SAM LB postion.

#24 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:36 PM

Don't you need to get back to the mud farm there mick?

Don't you need to get back to sucking off directors so they give you a part in some horrible piece of poo movie?

#25 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:38 PM

oh here come the americanized irish to get butthurt about a country they've never been to.

#26 I AM

I AM

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

lol

...can't we all just get along and make fun of the Panthers while at the same time loving them, and talk poo to each other just because we can and because we can take the poo being talked back to us in return?

#27 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,251 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

#28 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,197 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

look at my other comment about new england.

To me "holding your own" mean playing better than people expected or just playing average. Beason and Davis don't hold their own, they intimidate and fly around.

I think he has the potential to do well at MLB and be a package guy around the redzone or 3rd and short. I really don't see it at OLB.

Whats your reason for not wanting him at OLB..People He cant play it.But he has already started a game there.People say he is not fast enough..Well when did Diggs become a speed demon?

#29 methodtoll

methodtoll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationToccoa, GA

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

For the record, Fox never said that it would be between those two, he just said that they would be in the mix

#30 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:48 PM

oh here come the americanized irish to get butthurt about a country they've never been to.

It's not even about that. Calling someone and their newborn son a subhuman piece of scum is messed up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com