Photo
- - - - -

Matty Ice???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#16 Rush23

Rush23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

What an awful nickname, I bet he gave it to himself. He seems like the kind of douche that would

#17 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,000 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:37 AM

Mad Hatter.... now there is someone we can take seriously. Good thing you don't matter at all on here or anywhere else, only in your cartoon mind.

My God boy, are you really that dumb. I can't determine whether your mother dropped you on your head as a baby. My bet is it is just poor genetics from that inbred family of yours.

Your team is sh*tty and irrelevant...your smack is weak...you are hated by everyone on here. Yet, you keep coming back like that poor little kid down the street that has no friends to play with. You would rather have the sh*t kicked out of you by people that don't like you than sit at home in your mother's basement alone.

Please get a clue.....you are an irrelevant, trivial little ant. Nothing more than a minor annoyance....much like your beloved Saints on Sunday afternoons.

Leave the playoffs to the Big Dogs and slink back into the bayou....I hear your sister is ready for another shagging...and your dad is just too tired to give her any more.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com