• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:25 PM

I think Peppers will go all out that game.We all know when he turns it on its hard to stop him.

He put an all pro on his ass and then on the bench in the Vikings game, he is gonna wear out Gross

#32 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,185 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:39 PM

I think Peppers will go all out that game.We all know when he turns it on its hard to stop him.

Scramble away from him like we did against Min.

No problem for Matt

#33 Darth Hater

Darth Hater

Sunnyvale senior member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:43 PM

Bears win! Multiple sacks on Matt moore, hope he doesn't hurt him, I like moore.

#34 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,185 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:44 PM

With what offense?

#35 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:45 PM

too bad we dont have a rookie tackle. he always gets owned by rookies.

#36 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,713 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

too bad we dont have a rookie tackle. he always gets owned by rookies.

Good call. We should put in our 2nd and 3rd string T and TE, and Pep will get shut down.

#37 captjack

captjack

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

We don't have to worry about Peppers. He doesn't want to play in Charlotte, so he probably won't even get on the team plane for the game.

#38 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,713 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

If Peppers has his best career game at BOA while not in a Panthers uniform, I will literally do something extremely literal.

#39 Panther'sBigD

Panther'sBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

Just chip him with and RB or TE and it'll neutralize him the entire game.

#40 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,269 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

We don't have to worry about Peppers. He doesn't want to play in Charlotte, so he probably won't even get on the team plane for the game.

:rofl:

#41 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

2 years ago? I was there and it didn't look like no take over.....oh wait, thats right, when carolina came back in the fourth to win the game and bear fans were scrambling all at once to get out of the stadium cause they were soooo pissed that their defense scored more points than their offense and still couldn't win the game...yeah that take over.

Peppers now wears the wrong colors, on the wrong sideline. Sure as hell wont cheer if he gets a sack on moore just cause he was a panther.

LMAO!! Good to see you owned Gayman there. He should've been there before he run his mouth with those lies of his. At least you were there & he wasn't.

Good one! :lol: :lol:

Edited by PantherDude, 06 March 2010 - 02:51 AM.

#42 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

Peppers, it is a shame he didn't have one hundredth of Jake Delhomme in him.

He might have been great.

He might have been a legend.

Instead, he's just another very rich, overpaid athlete.

There are many little kids who wore his jersey. I guess it would have pained him too much to have one simple statement of kindness for thos people who supported him and an organization that made him a millionaire when he didn't deserve it.

I hope that somehow, some way, the Panthers and their running backs find a way to beat the living hammered poo out of him.

#43 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:17 PM

He put an all pro on his ass and then on the bench in the Vikings game, he is gonna wear out Gross

He will be likely be a non-factor in that game as the former team will go out of there way to see to that. The rest of the defense may go off though.

#44 Gman was right

Gman was right

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:57 PM

2 years ago? I was there and it didn't look like no take over.....oh wait, thats right, when carolina came back in the fourth to win the game and bear fans were scrambling all at once to get out of the stadium cause they were soooo pissed that their defense scored more points than their offense and still couldn't win the game...yeah that take over.

Peppers now wears the wrong colors, on the wrong sideline. Sure as hell wont cheer if he gets a sack on moore just cause he was a panther.

I was there too. The 500 sections was all Chicago fans. They completely took over the upper levels. Dont know about the lower but Im sure its the same. I recorded the game and when I watched it again you could clearly hear the stadium cheering when they scored their first two TDs. Bear fans owned our stadium that day just like every other teams fans.

#45 homeblown

homeblown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:50 AM

I was there too. The 500 sections was all Chicago fans. They completely took over the upper levels. Dont know about the lower but Im sure its the same. I recorded the game and when I watched it again you could clearly hear the stadium cheering when they scored their first two TDs. Bear fans owned our stadium that day just like every other teams fans.

Thats right, cause we were in 528 row 15 with the big ass teletron behind us enjoying the only shade in the uppers on a 93 degree september day. And the first care bears touchdown came from within five minutes of the start of the first quarter from a blocked punt by YOUR special teams. And you and the care bear fans had a right to be joyfull. But i guess you stopped recording at the end of the 4th cause you were to busy high fiving the other care bear fans on what a great game that was when they blew a 17 to 3 lead in 20 minutes. Yeah, you owned it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com