Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

julius peppers press conference

134 posts in this topic

Posted

Where can I see the press conference?

And I love Pep but the grass ain't always greener on the other side I hope he knows that!!

Posted

:grouphug::party: I agree with you bro. Peppers turned his back on the fans and carolina and is nnow talking bad about us and giving good rep to the bears. I respect Peppers for what he has done for us. But now he is complete trash. Good rep for you. Please rep me back.:D

it is his job, he owes us little.....like it would be fair for your clients and co-workers bitching and yelling b/c you wanted to leave your current job.

at worst, Peppers is knocking Fox...something Carolina fans have done for years for his decisions and the manner he used Peppers.

Posted

What an idiot. I hate him even more now. He is the now the 2nd most classless act to leave Carolina.

#1 Rae Curruth

#2 Julius Peppers

#3 Kris Jenkins

f**k right off, Peppers.

Exagerrate much? Now who's getting their panties in a bunch?

Posted

I'm just glad that we didnt pay him 12 million a year. he would have never earned it, and i doint think he will in chi-town either. he got paid, now he can just give a half ass effort for the rest of his career.

Posted

I love Pep and all but :eek: at this press conference!!

Posted

"Ummmm....coach smiff......ummmm....i like to win.......ummm coach smiff....ummmm." Pretty much the entire conference for those interested.

Posted

So we can tease Peppers for his speech problem, but we can't tease Delhomme's tears of anguish?!

The Peppers hate is crazy lol The guy didn't want to play here. That's that.

1 person likes this

Posted

So we can tease Peppers for his speech problem, but we can't tease Delhomme's tears of anguish?!

The Peppers hate is crazy lol The guy didn't want to play here. That's that.

I don't think anybody has the heart to kick Jake when he's down.

Peppers on the otherhand everybody was emotionally attached to. That's why everybody is saying stuff simmilar to that girl you dumped in high school.

1 person likes this

Posted

F#ck Peppers and his d!ck sucking lips.

Posted

F U Peppers! F U! I had zero hard feelings till I watched this. F him, I no longer care for the POS.

Posted

Awwww, Peppers hurt ya'lls feelings? lol

He didnt want to be here, it is what it is. Besides that '06 season, Peppers did his thing in a Carolina Panthers jersey. I wish him the best, and hope he does well for Chicago(except when he plays us)