Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

julius peppers press conference

134 posts in this topic

Posted

" I hope he blows and ACL....Rae Caruth comparisons..unbelievable! I can see being all butt hurt because you lost one of the faces of your franchise and a hell of a defensive player but jesus, some of you need therapy right now.

Rep.

Their feelings are hurt right now lol

Posted

Congrats on your payday Pep, even though it was less than you would be making here. Rot in hell (aka Chicago).

Posted

Is this the first time we heard him speak?

Posted

I knew I should have got the Smitty fathead. Now I get to be reminded of Julius' shenanigans all the time.

ecp00272.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Alien Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Posted

LOL, what did you guys expect him to say at the press conference for his new team?

Posted

I'm actually really curious to see how he'll do.

I could see him having a good year.

Posted

Peppers is nothing but a dope that hit the lotto in life... way to sell out the Carolinas, your home.

Posted

he'z gunna uhmmm *lip smack* have some of dat dere fun in Chicago playin wif coach SMIFF.*lip smack*

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate Julius. I hope we DESTROY the shitty Bears.

There you go.

So we can tease Peppers for his speech problem, but we can't tease Delhomme's tears of anguish?!

Sure. Pep's speech make him sound dumber than Jessica Simpson. Jake at least know how to talk & he at least didn't sell out the team like Pep does. I thought Pep like Meeks's defense plan. I guess it was all about the money, 'cause the Bears paid him more than us. :rofl:

The Peppers hate is crazy lol

No difference than the Jake hate. Don't be a hypocrite.

Posted

Sure. Pep's speech make him sound dumber than Jessica Simpson. Jake at least know how to talk & he at least didn't sell out the team like Pep does. I thought Pep like Meeks's defense plan. I guess it was all about the money, 'cause the Bears paid him more than us. :rofl:

No difference than the Jake hate. Don't be a hypocrite.

I don't have no real problem with people bashing Peppers. I mean, after all..he's the enemy now. I just think if it is okay to bash Peppers, then it should be okay to bash Delhomme as well.

Oh yeah, I put a lol there for a reason :lol:

Posted

The difference between Peppers and Jake is that Jake wants to be here and always gave everything he had. Peppers is the complete opposite.